Greetings oh beautiful people! My my, this weekend has been quite busy and exciting! Let's begin shall we? Well, most of my Saturday was spent at St. John's Hall. After work I headed over there for an SFC meeting. Though there was only 8 of us this time, it was still a very spirit filled meeting. I miss all the big SFC meetings when lots of people come. It's always dope when we do have bigger meetings. It's fun to be around people my age, I don't get that as often since I'm constantly around YFC-ers, not that I'm complaining. =) Anyway, the rest of the night was party time. It was Annabelle's debutante today. I had quite an awesome time at that party! Everything was really nice, though I thought it'd be a little more formal. But it's all good, it was still really nice and we all had an awesome time! Poor Annabelle, she looked stressed during the party, but I guess that's pretty normal? All good, everything turned out nicely. The cotillion dance was... well, it was okay. I mean it seemed like everyone had a lot of fun doing it, though people messed up quite a bit and timing was off. I, however, did quite a great job if I say so myself. =) Before we went on, I was looking for our dance instructor, Liz. She was no where to be found, at least I didn't see her. Sad sad times, I was hoping she would be there to see us, but maybe it was best if she wasn't there to see us do less than perfect? I don't know. Actually, I heard from someone that she might've been there. Aww boo! If she was, I hope she was pleased... I really hope so. If anything, please with my performance. *wink wink* The rest of the night was lots of fun fun fun! Dancing, playing YFC games in the back, talking and hanging out with people... fun times. I saw Kuya Abner today, my gosh he was looking all hardcore with that growing facial hair and what not. I mean, if I didn't know him, I would've been intimidated by his appearance. But I know what he's like, so of course I didn't think that of him. Thinking back on this night, I didn't slow dance with anyone. That kind of sucks, maybe if I saw dance instructor Liz I would've asked? hahaha. Word!! Ok ok, enough joking around about that, you might start to think I have a crush on her. Naks naman! I can ramble on and on about this night... but I'll just say it was so much fun and I had a blast! Thanks Annabelle for this night, and congratulations on your debutante! It was magnificent!
So Sunday comes along, and my what an interesting day it was! Fun, but kind of interesting. I was sporting the pink shirt today, the one I bought at Gap on sale for $6.97. What a deal that was! Anyway, I think I was styling at church today, but I dressed down later in the day with some jeans, but still working that pink shirt! hahaha. I hit up a birthday party for this girl Christine, she turned 18. I don't know her, but I know her brother Chris. The party was cool, just hanging around with people pretty much. It wasn't a big party or anything, it was at the club house at Osprey Pointe. Still, lots of fun times hanging out with my friends there. After that I hit up another house to chill with some older friends. I met up with Melissa B. and Liza at Ruby's house to have some dinner, though I only had some dessert there. I was hesitant to go because I thought Melissa L. might be there since she lives right next door. I was thinking about calling Melissa B. to see if Melissa L. was there, but I just went without calling. Turns out she wasn't there, but her family was. Actually, later on in the night I heard from Ruby who heard from Crissy, Melissa L's sister, that Melissa didn't come because she saw my car there. I guess she was avoiding the whole situation of us seeing each other again? I can't say that I blame her, because I was doing the same thing in a way. I haven't talked to her in so long, like last year I think? Last time of any communication was in March when I emailed her happy birthday. I don't know where our friendship stands right now. I guess it's just that initial encounter where we see and talk for the first time in what seems to be ages ago. To me, it'll be weird and awkward, but it can't be avoided forever. Maybe before she leaves again for Miami, we'll talk... maybe. It'd be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. Felt kind of weird being at Ruby's because I was scared Melissa L. might just come and walk in and what not. Scary stuff. You'd think I'd be all good with it. I guess we'll see when that encounter does actually happen. Melissa B was all asking me if I'm alright and what not. Thanks best friend! Nice to know you're always there to be there for me. =) Word! hahaha. More like be there to make light of the situation. All good, it was good to just laugh at the situation. Anyway, after all that fun stuff at Ruby's, I took Melissa B home and we talked a bit outside her house. Fun times, fun times.
I guess those were the big highlights of my weekend. I bet I'm forgetting something... but I'll just post again if I remember. Actually, I know I wanted to write something... me and my bad memory. Anyway kids, I guess I'll end that there. Hope your weekend was as good as mine!
TFC [The Filipino Channel] rocks! I want to learn to speak Chinese! Monday is my brother's 24 birthday. Sunday was Nikki's birthday. =)
So Sunday comes along, and my what an interesting day it was! Fun, but kind of interesting. I was sporting the pink shirt today, the one I bought at Gap on sale for $6.97. What a deal that was! Anyway, I think I was styling at church today, but I dressed down later in the day with some jeans, but still working that pink shirt! hahaha. I hit up a birthday party for this girl Christine, she turned 18. I don't know her, but I know her brother Chris. The party was cool, just hanging around with people pretty much. It wasn't a big party or anything, it was at the club house at Osprey Pointe. Still, lots of fun times hanging out with my friends there. After that I hit up another house to chill with some older friends. I met up with Melissa B. and Liza at Ruby's house to have some dinner, though I only had some dessert there. I was hesitant to go because I thought Melissa L. might be there since she lives right next door. I was thinking about calling Melissa B. to see if Melissa L. was there, but I just went without calling. Turns out she wasn't there, but her family was. Actually, later on in the night I heard from Ruby who heard from Crissy, Melissa L's sister, that Melissa didn't come because she saw my car there. I guess she was avoiding the whole situation of us seeing each other again? I can't say that I blame her, because I was doing the same thing in a way. I haven't talked to her in so long, like last year I think? Last time of any communication was in March when I emailed her happy birthday. I don't know where our friendship stands right now. I guess it's just that initial encounter where we see and talk for the first time in what seems to be ages ago. To me, it'll be weird and awkward, but it can't be avoided forever. Maybe before she leaves again for Miami, we'll talk... maybe. It'd be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. Felt kind of weird being at Ruby's because I was scared Melissa L. might just come and walk in and what not. Scary stuff. You'd think I'd be all good with it. I guess we'll see when that encounter does actually happen. Melissa B was all asking me if I'm alright and what not. Thanks best friend! Nice to know you're always there to be there for me. =) Word! hahaha. More like be there to make light of the situation. All good, it was good to just laugh at the situation. Anyway, after all that fun stuff at Ruby's, I took Melissa B home and we talked a bit outside her house. Fun times, fun times.
I guess those were the big highlights of my weekend. I bet I'm forgetting something... but I'll just post again if I remember. Actually, I know I wanted to write something... me and my bad memory. Anyway kids, I guess I'll end that there. Hope your weekend was as good as mine!
TFC [The Filipino Channel] rocks! I want to learn to speak Chinese! Monday is my brother's 24 birthday. Sunday was Nikki's birthday. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home