Friday, August 08, 2003

Dude you know what sucks? My next door neighbor's car and truck got messed up last night. Someone deflated the tires and spray painted on the car and truck. I saw it this morning when I went to clean my mom's car. Man that's freakin' whack! Why do people have to do stuff like that? I mean, what's the point? Makes me wonder about our fellow human beings out there. I guess people in this world just need to have fun at the expense of others. Totally sad if you ask me. Anyway, me and Arlene U. spent some nice quality time on the phone last night. Too bad my phone totally died out. All good, it was like past 3am anyway and we had to go to sleep because she had to work this morning. Brings back memories from way back when we used to talk on the phone every night. Good times, good times.

Today was our last practice at Kaluby's for Annabelle's debutante. You know what that means, that whole "Teacher student fraternization is prohibited" no longer applies to me since I'm not a student. Word! hahaha. It's too bad I won't be dancing with my favorite dance teacher, Liz, anymore. =( hahaha. At practice I only danced with her because I was the only one without a partner. Word!! I think she's going to be at the party tomorrow so you just might see her if you go.

We moved the practice to St. John's since people were there decorating for tomorrow. Also we had a YFC meeting which didn't even start until almost 9pm! They were supposed to start at 8 at the latest! Alll good, things went well and we got things accomplished. The rest of the night was all practice for tomorrow and lots of hanging out with people. It was cool to see everyone just chillin' and what not. I'm kind of worried about the cotillion dance for the debut. I know for a fact that we're going to mess up a lot because not everyone was able to make it to today's last practice where we finished the dance. Sucks because my partner wasn't there. Hopefully we'll get a chance to do several run throughs tomorrow. I don't know, I like these things to be nearly perfect, if not perfect in the first place. We'll be far from perfect. At least we'll be out there having fun and doing our best. Poor Annabelle, she's at the point where she's just stressing over everything. At least, that's what it seems like to me. But she hasn't failed me, because she's doing everything with a smile. That's what I love about her. To me, she's always smiling no matter what! Even though things are getting stressful with the final preps for her debut, she still smiles and takes things as they come. Awesome person she is!

The Revolution must start within us before we can revolutionize the world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home