So I finally got to see the new priest at my church today. Pretty nifty guy, I think I can grow to like him. It's been a long time since we've had a priest that I really really liked. Maybe this guy will be the one. =) I skipped out work today to hit the mall with the family. They changed the STRUCTURE sign to EXPRESS MEN at the Regency Mall. Oh well, it doesn't phase me one bit. I still love shopping in that store. I spent $81 there, shorts, shirt, and some sunglasses. I probably could've bought more, but I'm trying not to spend a whole lot on clothes right now. I need to save my money for the next couple months. Anyway, we had quite a good time as the Masculino's house today after our YFC leaders meeting. Man, I was just eating my life away over there! Not good, not good at all. Like Kristine said, I need to do double time at the gym tomorrow. =\ Ok check this out, this kind of got me down. Joseph, Kristine's brother, in less than two weeks time, spent over $600 at Structure! He had $325 in FastCash and it all expired yesterday! How crazy is that?!! I was like, oh my freaking goodness! I really wish I could see his closet because it's like he bought out the entire store! Kristine had said that he gave his dad a whole bag of Structure clothes to choose what he wants, and I don't know what he's going to do with the rest of it. Man, I was just amazed at that. And here's the funny thing, Kristine actually asked him for his FastCash and Joe said he wasn't going to use it because he has pretty much everything there, and he was actually willing to let me have it! How awesome is that?!! Too bad it all expired yesterday, naks naman! But still, it's the thought that counts. =) I think he said he's moving from Structure to Abercrombie and Fitch... boo! hahaha. You know how much I love shopping at Structure, and may God forgive me, I was just to the slightest bit envious. haha. Boo on me, ey? It's all good, I'm over it. I mean, what the heck would I do with all those clothes?! It's just way too much. Anyway, nothing else really to talk about. We just chilled at Kristine's after our meeting. Oh! I tell you, everytime I go to Kristine's and I play with her dog Roxy, it's like she always stays with me a lot. Usually when I go there, I would like do some animal massage stuff, though I'm not exactly trained in that, but I kind of apply what I do know to the dog. I do this to two dogs, and Roxy is one of them. She seems to like it, and it seems like it makes her want to stay with me. Then again, when Steven and Jema were playing with Roxy, she stayed with them too. Hm... that Roxy... hahaha. Looks like you got some competition Theresa! hahaha.
Good news! Our chances of going to the Tampa camp have just gotten a little better, from what I've been told anyway. It seems as though there was some miscommunication, and we may still be able to hit up the camp. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but there's a possibility. We'll see what happens.
Good news! Our chances of going to the Tampa camp have just gotten a little better, from what I've been told anyway. It seems as though there was some miscommunication, and we may still be able to hit up the camp. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but there's a possibility. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home