Friday, July 04, 2003

Happy 4th of July! Hope you all had an awesome and safe day. Praise God for allowing us to live in this country with all the freedom that we have. Coolness, ey? =) Anyway, so meeh and my brother got dragged to Starke because my parents were going to this one place to celebrate the day. The place was called Madison Hill Retirement Center... or something along those lines. Anyway, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Old people can be really amusing, in a good way of course. =) The best part of getting dragged there was that I finally rode in my brother's new car. He's had it for like about a month or so I think and I finally got to ride in it. Pretty nice... oh and if you don't know, he has a Nissan 350Z. I got to see, I don't know how to spell her name... Veneese? Veniece? Venice? hahaha. Oh well, not like she's going to read this. =) Ok, so this girl can sing, but the way she sings is totally different from the way she talks! I remember the first time I heard her sing, I was like... no way!! I mean she sounds really good when she sings, but you'd never know it was her because she just sounds different. I hope the girl I get with can sing... that's one of those qualities I'd want in my significant other. =) Anyway, luckily my mom let us leave early. So me and my brother just went home and slept. hahaha. Very productive, ey? We actually went to a little cookout thing at his friends' house in the early evening. It was cool and all, just ate and chilled with the guys and what not. I don't usually hang out with my brother and his friends just because I usually have other plans. But it was pretty cool doing that. After that, I headed off to downtown to watch fireworks with Melissa Bundang and Genelyn, and then Bel came later. I can't remember the last time I went downtown to watch fireworks, actually I think tonight may have been the first time I went there. It was cool... I was just caught up in the moment because I haven't seen fireworks in so long, so it seems. Good stuff good stuff. The whole fireworks things brought back some memories though. I was thinking of the time I went to the beaches to watch fireworks with a old girlfriend of mine. The thing I remember the most of that night was just watching the fireworks and holding her. *sigh* It was a great feeling... nice memories. It was funny because when we were watching fireworks tonight, I thought of just hugging and holding Melissa Bundang acting as if we were "together"... hahaha. Of course it would've been all jokinly and what not. Trust me, no feelings like that what so ever, not for her, not for you, not for anyone... or is there someone?? hmm..... Anyway, I must say it turned out to be a rather nice 4th of July. Hanging out with the family, then with my brother and his friends, then with some of my friends... good stuff. I love the people in my life, they're all so wonderful.

Happy birthday to my cousin Julie in the PI! Well kids, goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home