Okay, here we go again kids! I see that I posted early, but hey, I didn't want to forget to say something that important! =) Today was a good day. Sandra, one of Acelyn's little sisters, fixed my little chatterbox thing so that it's in the right place. Thanks Sandra! You're awesome! And if you're reading this Sandra, sorry about volleyball at pre-con. =) Um, I went grocery shopping with my mom today. That's always fun because I get to pick stuff out and not have to pay for it. Work was kind of slow, but not bad. I worked from 315pm-7pm, and guess how much I made... $63! Can you believe it?! And it was fairly slow today! I just kept getting pretty good tips and I got four really good ones... two $5 tips, one $8, and one $10. The $10 tip blew me away because it wasn't even my order! The cool thing is, the lady tipped three of us for helping her: the $20 tip went to the girl who unloaded her groceries, the $12 tip went to the guy who was the main bagger for that order, and I got $10 just for helping. How awesome is that?!! Anyway, the only other thing I did today was go to the gym. I had a little headache so I wasn't all into my workout. So now I'm home. I know I got things to do, but here I am on the computer. I need a job... hahaha. Some auntie's at work were like, you're still here? I'm like, *sigh* "yes auntie." Man, can you believe it?! Over seven years at the commissary! Melissa Bundang was at the commissary with her mom today, and Melissa goes, "you're old." Gee thanks bestfriend! hahaha. Too bad she's right. I think it's time for me to make my departure there. Soon enough, I'll be gone.
Anyway, I'm excited about conference which is in one month! I'm excited about this weekend because I got quite a bit of things I get to do! Pray for good weather for all day Saturday because we got our YFC meeting/fellowship, and awesome weather would be spectacular! Alrighty kids that's it from me, hope you enjoyed today's entry. I know it's not too exhilirating... but I found today to be quite awesome. Praise God!
Anyway, I'm excited about conference which is in one month! I'm excited about this weekend because I got quite a bit of things I get to do! Pray for good weather for all day Saturday because we got our YFC meeting/fellowship, and awesome weather would be spectacular! Alrighty kids that's it from me, hope you enjoyed today's entry. I know it's not too exhilirating... but I found today to be quite awesome. Praise God!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home