Saturday, July 05, 2003

Laid back day for me. I was at work from 920am until 250pm, made my $63 then left. I bet I could've came close to $100 if I stayed until the end. I don't think anyone has ever had two $100 days back to back. Oh well, I'm not complaining because I made more than I thought I would. Praise God! I had a nice surprise visit at work today. I saw some old high school friends that I haven't seen for a while. Jean Martin and Raima General! Gosh it's been forever since I've seen them. It was nice seeing them again, especially Raima because she and her boyfriend are moving to Colorado in three weeks. We did a little catching up, though nothing really in depth because I was at work and they were on their way to the beach. I really can't wait until my 10 year high school reunion. So many people I lost touch with. I think I'll look through my yearbook tonight, we'll see. Anyway, I didn't do much else the rest of the day. I wanted to hit up the gym but my nap was too extensive and I didn't wake up on time. I thought I was going to head out tonight, but my friend never called back. Oh well, it's cool because I'm actually feeling a little sick right now. Not too sure why, I feel like throwing up. =\ Maybe it was because I played Halo. That game is starting to frustrate me because I'm stuck in this one level and I don't know how to get out of there. So I ended up playing one-on-one with myself... that's right, find the other person and kill'em. =) Not too much fun. Anyway so here I am, feeling sick and lonely. I think I'm going to go to sleep early tonight. Hopefully I'll wake up feeling better...

PS... if anyone remembers TESTIFY group 1, can you help me out? I think that's the only group we don't remember. =\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home