Sunday, June 29, 2003

What a tiring day! Not because I did a lot, I was just really tired today. Anyway, as usual, we went to mass at 830am and I was just happy at mass today. No particular reason why, just because. It's all good, I like going to mass anyway. I really do look forward to attending. Good stuff, good stuff. My family went to China King Buffet for lunch for Vanessa Bautista's birthday, she turned 14 today. Congrats Vanessa! My gosh, I only had two plates and ice cream and I was full! I usually go about four plates, but I don't know why I got so full that fast. It's all good because that stopped me from eating more and I can't be doing that. =) Anyway, after that we went home and I slept from like, 2-630pm. I was actually waiting for a phone call from Erika because I was going to go bowling with her and her Chik-fil-A buddies, but I never got a call. I don't know what happened, I haven't talked to Erika today. Maybe she forgot? Maybe they didn't go? Oh well, more sleep for me! hahaha. After I got up, I did a little research because one of the SFC sisters called me today and was telling me about her shoulder hurting. So, being the good brother that I am, I attempted to help her out, I hope I was able to. I left there and went to meet up with some friends, Eva, Stefanie, and Melissa Bundang. We were at Eva and Stef's parents' house. I got there at like, 1040pm and left around 1am. We were just hanging out and we played LIFE. hahaha. Good stuff, I lost though. =\ It was fun hanging out, and better yet, not spending money! Yah buddy! hahaha.

Um, ok well I was thinking today about how my life is with God and where my life is going. While I was praying at church, I was just asking God what He wanted me to do. Because you know, it's not about what we want, it's about what He wants. "Father, not my will but Yours be done." That's what I kept thinking because I had heard that from a little talk from the SFC meeting on Saturday. I feel like I haven't been doing enough of what God wants me to do, and that I've been more focused on what I want to do with my life. I mean, I don't think I'm totally off track with what He wants me to do, I just think I should be doing more. You know? I really do need to get rid of this shy, quiet guy and just be more outgoing and what not. Easier said than done. One of the SFC sisters asked me if I was still thinking about going full-time for YFC. I remember a couple years back I was thinking about that, but as of now the thought isn't even there. I really don't think being an FTW for YFC is going to happen for me. Not because I don't want to, I just don't think I'm cut out for it. But hey, maybe God has something else in store for me. It's all in His hands. "Father, not my will but Yours be done." Praise God!

When I was at Eva and Stef's place today, the four of us were talking. Stef said that one of her co-workers saw a picture of me and her cousing Elizabeth, aka Queenie, from California, and said that we made a cute couple. Word! hahaha. Ask me about that picture, hopefully I can show you. =) It's all good, I find her really attractive and what not, but like I've told countless people, I really don't see anything going beyond friendship. Anyway, Eva also told me of another picture of me and an SFC sister, Judy, and said we look like a couple. hahaha. My gosh, imagine that, me and Judy... hahaha. Oh the joys of match making. =) But I must say, my heart belongs to another. My heart is spoken for. And I must say, she's so awesome and so beautiful! She's just, perfect for me! *sigh* One day... God will bring us together. Until then, I'm content and preparing myself for you.

G'nite kids! Hope you're weekend was as excellent as mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home