Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Greetings all! Man what a day! It's a good thing I slept early last night, if you call 1230am early. How about, I get a phone call at 951am from Mrs. Kloker, my commissary boss lady, asking me to go in to work because there's not enough baggers. I'm like... ugh! That phone call had woke me up, and next thing you know, I'm getting ready to go to work! Now I don't usually work with the day baggers, they're just... eh. hahaha. Nothing personal, they're all good and all... I just don't prefer working with them. Anyway, so I worked from 1020am until 7pm. I'm not complaining [too much] because I made $91. If only my last four hours were as good as my first four hours, I would've hit the $100 mark. Naks naman! All good all good. Next thing on my to do list, take care of things around the house, and then hit the gym. That's right kids! Even though I was tired up the butt, I still went to the gym! Surprisingly I had a good workout and I seemed to have more energy than I thought. I saw this one lady's thong, she had glittery stuff on it. hahahaha. Sorry, just thought I'd share that, it seemed funny. =) Anyway, didn't really do much else today.

Ok, so I was using the bathroom today, and I started wondering what kind of things people do while they're using the bathroom. Let's see, things I've done while using the restroom: eat, talk on the phone, read, read the Bible, do my HW/study, read my mail, sing, look at pictures, count my commissary money... ok well I guess that's enough for now. I don't know, I just wondered that for some reason. So what do you all do while you're on the toilet? Don't be ashamed! hahaha. Hmm... I got some sad news today, though I am not at liberty to say anything as of yet. But there's a good side to this sad news, so no worries. =)

I saw Erika, Nory, and Kristine at the commissary today. I was somewhat attempting to squeeze Erika's brain out of her head because she didn't call me about bowling on Sunday. Darn you! BooGrr! You know what, I just don't see enough hot girls at the commissary. Ok so this is just a pretty random thought. I remember when we used to see quite a bit of fine girls there, but I just realized, I don't see too many hotties around. haha. Oh well, life goes on, right? I'll just look elsewhere. =) Ok kids, get your CFC-YFC Conference stuff in now! G'nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home