When I knew I would be leaving the commissary soon, I always told myself that I would accomplish one last goal before I left. Ladies and gentlemen, that goal has been accomplished. Today was yet another long day at the commissary for me, 1040am till about 715pm. It was quite a long and tiring day, but praise God because He blessed me tremendously today and got me through it all. So what is this goal I'm referring to? Why that's simple! The goal of having yet another $100 day! That's right kids, yours truly broke the $100 mark today. Actually, I made a new high for myself, I made $118 (my previous was $117). Can you believe that?! Going to work today I had no idea I would even come close, but praise God I made that! It's just been a great week at work for me, probably because of the long hours I'm putting in. My boy Robin made $100 for the first time, welcome to that elite group of people! Another guy came close with like, $92 or something like that. Good stuff, ey? That's hard work and determination right there! You can imagine how tired I was when I got home. I was actually ready to call it a day around 5pm but I knew I could make that $100 mark. Now I can leave the commissary in peace... =) Anyway, oh! Happy birthday to Mike Herndon and Jonna Reyes! Hope you two had a great birthday! Um... okay well since I was really tired, I didn't really do anything involving lots of effort. I actually just went to Melissa Bundang's to watch a movie with her and Faith. We watched "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days." It was a really good movie, just sad to see that people could actually conceive of such plans. It's terrible! Funny thing though, as we were watching the movie I was like, this movie makes me not want a girlfriend! I said it jokingly of course =) Then I was like, sorry Melissa... hahaha. Ok yeah, for those who don't know the history between me and Bundang, that's not funny to you. But yah, good times good times. It's 1230am and I'm thinking about hitting up the gym in the morning, like 5am. I don't think I can get myself up. I'm still tired from this day! Wow... $118... awesome isn't it?!! God has been really generous to me this week at the commissary. Come Sunday, it's time to give back what's His.
What else can we talk about... oh! I received more distressing news, actually, two sad things I heard. I'm not at liberty to say one of them, because it really is not my place to say anything. But I'm sad at the fact that things are the way they are. But I know I shouldn't be because it's all part of God's plan, right? Amen to that! Things'll work out for the better, I promise. =) The other thing, it looks as though I'm no longer Tampa bound. Express twin IMed me and said that they had to limit the service team to necessary people. I guess us Jax people aren't necessary. Oh well, though I'd like to go, I'm straight about not going. I just know that Kristine and Lendl will be very saddened to hear about it. Sorry ladies, nothing I can do about it. But it makes me wonder... if I was not considered a needed server, why did Simon ask for me and Tim? Wonder wonder wonder... oh well, just thought about that. No hard feelings, I totally understand. =)
Feelings, nothing more than feelings, trying to forget my, feelings of love... =) I can still picture the episode where Steve Urkel sang that to Laura Winslow in "Family Matters." Good stuff... but yah, some feelings arose today... nothing worth getting excited about kids. Just came, then left. Why did they arise? I don't know... nothing I'm dwindling about, and neither should you! Just... memories and the good ol' days... =)
Halo, anyone?? =)
What else can we talk about... oh! I received more distressing news, actually, two sad things I heard. I'm not at liberty to say one of them, because it really is not my place to say anything. But I'm sad at the fact that things are the way they are. But I know I shouldn't be because it's all part of God's plan, right? Amen to that! Things'll work out for the better, I promise. =) The other thing, it looks as though I'm no longer Tampa bound. Express twin IMed me and said that they had to limit the service team to necessary people. I guess us Jax people aren't necessary. Oh well, though I'd like to go, I'm straight about not going. I just know that Kristine and Lendl will be very saddened to hear about it. Sorry ladies, nothing I can do about it. But it makes me wonder... if I was not considered a needed server, why did Simon ask for me and Tim? Wonder wonder wonder... oh well, just thought about that. No hard feelings, I totally understand. =)
Feelings, nothing more than feelings, trying to forget my, feelings of love... =) I can still picture the episode where Steve Urkel sang that to Laura Winslow in "Family Matters." Good stuff... but yah, some feelings arose today... nothing worth getting excited about kids. Just came, then left. Why did they arise? I don't know... nothing I'm dwindling about, and neither should you! Just... memories and the good ol' days... =)
Halo, anyone?? =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home