Ok so today wasn't very exciting, but it was a great day! I slept around 3am just because I wasn't too tired. How about, my dad wakes me up at like, 815am just to tell me I forgot to do something yesterday!! I was like, what the?!! I mean, why couldn't it wait until I woke up?! No kind of consideration what so ever! Anyway, I didn't really do much today. Actually, all I did today was go to the gym and then drop something off at someone's house. Gym was good though, I had a very satisfying workout. I need a workout buddy, it would make things easier. Well, I spent my entire evening at home. Highlight of my night, watching "Love & Basketball." Very nice movie, I really liked it. It made me think of Arlene from NJ just because I know she really likes that movie, at least I think she's the one that likes it. =) Anyway, like I said not really an exciting day. Well, I think I'll end this here. Not a whole lot to say, oh well. Hm... I feel like I want to write more, but I have nothing to say... blah. hahaha. OK bye!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home