Saturday, June 28, 2003

Geez, it's about 4am so this probably won't be as in depth. Anyway, I tried to wake up ealry Friday morning to hit the gym, but I couldn't get my butt out of bed. However, at 8am my dad woke me up to mow the grass. How sucky was that?! haha. Anyway, I did hit the gym 130pm but I only stayed till 220pm because I still had to go to work at 3pm. I left work early because I had a practice for Annabelle's debutante. It was at the place called Kaluby's, the one near the intersection of Atlantic & Hodges. Anyway, the first practice went well. So far, all is easy, for me anyway. =) It was some simple cha cha stuff. When we had to practice those steps with a partner, I got to do it with Liz, one of the instructors. Yeah boy! Go me, go me! hahaha. Even at the end of practice, the other instructor, Brent, complimented me and said how impressed he was of me. After practice, some of the girls got together and practiced, but me, Steven, Adrian, Noel, and Alvin Cruz hung out. Wow, I haven't seen Alvin in forever and a day! But the five of us guys hit up the mall. I bought me that one shirt from Gap that I had mentioned if not yesterday, the day before. Woohoo, my first pink shirt! =) After that, I had to take Noel and Adrian home, but then I picked up Erika from work. The four of us then proceeded to the Seawalk Pavilion on Jax Beach to meet up with some people for Vanessa's birthday, which is actually on Sunday. It was "Midnight Movie" night and they played Superman. It took us forever to find parking! We ended up having to walk like, 5-10 minutes to get from the car to the Seawalk Pavilion. We got lucky in finding them because Kristine Masculino and some others were actually going to get a drink and they found us looking for them. Well, for those of you who know Theresa Vince Cruz... hahaha. For those of you who were there, please note SHE was carrying on with this, and I wasn't! =) But yeah, me and Theresa, who's 14, keep playing around as if we were together. Ok ok, I know the age difference is tremendous, but it's all in good fun. haha. I was actually not indulging in this matter of playing around as much as she was. Besides, if you know me and playing around... if I joked around like that with her the way I know I can joke around, she couldn't handle this! hahaha. (PS: Theresa, it's over! hahaha) Anyway, after the movie we just went home. I dropped off Kristine and Theresa first, Theresa just so happened to get shotgun while the guys were in the back seat and Kristine and Erika in the trunk. I got scared because there was a police checkpoint where they were pulling over random cars for searches. If they pulled me over, man that would've been game over! Praise God they didn't! Anyway, after dropping everyone home I headed home myself. What a long day! I came home, talked to Ateh Kay for a while, then I crashed. Luckily, I woke up so I could blog. hahaha.

Anyway, I think that's about it. I really should be sleeping because I have an extremely long Saturday ahead of me. Let's see, thoughts... I think I was looking rather, hm... some people said sophisticated. =) I was just wearing some balck cargo shorts and a white polo shirt with horizontal stripes on the chest, this blue hat I bought and some yellow sunglasses. I thought about it, and it kind of reminded of Jack Nickalaus [spelling??]. I just have an image of him at those Laker games... boo Lakers! hahaha. Anyway, it really was a great day. Thanks Brent and Liz for the compliments at practice! hahaha. I was so rockin' it! Don't be jealous Alvin! =) Well kids, I must head back to bed and rest up for the new day. Hopefully I'll see you at the YFC meeting at 4pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home