Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Tuesday was just grrrrrrrreat!! Mom woke me up at 820am and asked me if I wanted to go to Orlando and go shopping at Mall at Millenia. I knew I had to work today, but I went to Orlando anyway. It was for Auntie Ligaya's birthday which was yesterday. So me, mom, Auntie Ligaya, Vanessa, and Auntie Konhui went. I was the designated driver, all good all good. I must say, I thought I was looking rather good today. hahaha. Vanessa might not think so, but who cares what she thinks. =) It was a casual look, but a very nice casual look: blue jeans, striped pink long sleeve shirt [untucked of course], black shoes, and my nifty little golf hat. Ok ok, so words don't do me justice, just trust me on this, I was looking cute. hahaha. I can't believe I just said that...

Anyway!! Mall at Millenia from about 1230pm to about 715pm. Things I bought: pink Gap short sleeve polo style shirt on sale for a whopping $6.97; at Hollister, baby blue shirt for me, and khaki cargo shorts and a blue shirt for my brother [yes, I was feeling generous today]. Things I wanted to buy: shoes at Finish Line, one was $119 and another was $129; shirt at Banana Republic $45; shoes at Kenneth Cole $115; pants and jeans at Express for Men; jeans at PacSun; couple shirts at Urban Outfitters; hat at Hollister for $19.50 that said "Damn Seagulls" and it had two seagulls and bird poop on the words, funny stuff; couple non-clothing stuff at Urban Outfitters. Hm... I think that's all that I wanted to buy for me. =)

Before leaving for Orlando, I was talking with Melissa Bundang online asking her if she wanted anything. She wanted this ring at Na Hoku [is that right?]. Anyway, I actually did go there to check it out, and I was actually willing to buy it for her, as an early birthday present of course. Unfortunately, they didn't have the one she wanted. Sorry bestfriend, but I tried. I got a lady's card in case you would like to special order it. =) My gosh, I think I was feeling a little too generous today. By the way, that ring would've cost around $80 before taxes... so yes mighty generous I was!

Other highlights about my adventures in Orlando today: 1) All the good looking females I saw today... my goodness! Seemed like everywhere I turned in the mall... =) And there was this one lady I saw at the restaurant we ate at for dinner, I first noticed her really nice hair. She was really cute, I thought so anyway. 2) Auntie Konhui was willing to pay for half of the shoes I wanted and mom was going to pay the other half... naks naman! I didn't get it of course, I feel bad if an auntie pays for something for me when I know I can buy it. Thing is, she was so willing to buy it... did I make the right choice?? =\ 3) Calling my oh so wonderful Express Twin, but she was about to leave her house so we couldn't talk much. Next time. 4) Vanessa calling me "Ate." This actually happened when we got back to Jax. I take her calling me that as a compliment, I'm special. =) We had quality time together today. hehehe.

Anyway kids, I got back home around 1220am. Would've been earlier but we hit some whack traffic and got stuck for 25 minutes, all good I guess. I wasn't tired driving home. Rachael Lampa kept me company for quite a while. My gosh she's so awesome. Speaking of which, did you know that Jaci Velasquez is getting married? Next month if I'm not mistaken! How crazy is that?!! I was shocked when I heard this. I wonder what Jorge thinks of this... I wonder if he even knows. Hm... so not a bad day of shopping. Only spent a little more than $70. Well kids, I think that's all for today. I think I want to go back to Mall at Millenia again though... I really want that "Damn Seagulls" hat though! I don't know why, it's not even my style, but it's just so funny! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home