Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Why do Wednesday's seem like the most boring day of the week? Anyway, I didn't really do anything until I had to go to work. Work actually turned out pretty good for me. But again, I had to leave early because we had dance practice for a wedding we're performing at on Saturday. The dance is only two minutes, and I pretty much got it down. I just need to clean it up and perfect it. I took a break from dancing because me, Tim, and Kristine practiced music for our little conference meeting on Sunday. I need to learn how to change my guitar strings and tune that thing! hahaha. I don't even practice a lot anymore and that's not cool. After everyone had left, I had to take people home. Vanessa couldn't get in her house so we, along with Steven, went to Super Wal-Mart. Anyway, the pretty much ended my day. Pretty dull, huh??

Hm... "HOT BREAD!" hahaha. Ok, so that's funny to only me and Vanessa. When we were in Orlando at Millenia, we ate lunch at Panera's and they yelled that a number of times. We wanted to know why. When they yelled it, I yelled it back to. hahaha. Ok you just had to be there. =) Hot bread!!

I can't think straight, I'm so tired. I'm falling asleep as I type. Maybe I should go sleep now. Hot bread!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home