Not too much to say about today. Oh man, I ate bad today! How about, I ate like, 6 donuts! That'll clog my arteries like anything! Tomorrow, we're hitting the gym hard baby! =) Anyway, only thing I really did today was go to dance practice. We were at Sportsplex because James' friend Stephanie works there and we used the aerobics studio which was cool because of all the mirrors. Fun stuff. The dance was pretty cool, and I learned some of it. I won't be surprised if I forgot it all though. =\ So I chilled at home today, took care of some YFC conference stuff watched tv, and just ate donuts up the butt!
I'm in a good mood right now. Very much happy just because. It's wonderful how talking to some people can just brighten up your day. So who did I talk to? Well, I got a surprise phone call from AB, a sister from YFC Georgia. We took care of some YFC business stuff and then we just talked for a little while. It was nice since I haven't talked to her since I last saw her at the camp they had back in April. Aww, I miss those YFC Georgia people. Next week at conference! Yah baby! Also, I talked to my lovely Express Twin! We didn't talk a lot because she was tired since they had a camp this weekend. But it was just nice to hear from her. I wanted to call a friend today just to say hi and what not. I didn't because I ended up watching tv. =) Next time, right? Well, I think that's all I'm going to say for tonight.
My mentality: Not my will, but yours be done. Father, what do YOU want me to do?
I'm in a good mood right now. Very much happy just because. It's wonderful how talking to some people can just brighten up your day. So who did I talk to? Well, I got a surprise phone call from AB, a sister from YFC Georgia. We took care of some YFC business stuff and then we just talked for a little while. It was nice since I haven't talked to her since I last saw her at the camp they had back in April. Aww, I miss those YFC Georgia people. Next week at conference! Yah baby! Also, I talked to my lovely Express Twin! We didn't talk a lot because she was tired since they had a camp this weekend. But it was just nice to hear from her. I wanted to call a friend today just to say hi and what not. I didn't because I ended up watching tv. =) Next time, right? Well, I think that's all I'm going to say for tonight.
My mentality: Not my will, but yours be done. Father, what do YOU want me to do?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home