Saturday, July 12, 2003

I often wonder if you people out there really care about what I do during my day. Do you read this because you want to know what I'm up to, or if you're just bored, or if you're stalking meeh... Anyway, quite a busy day for me, but I'm going to be really brief tonight, I'm really tired. Work 9am to 1pm... that reminds me. When I left my house this morning to go to work, I noticed something in the middle of the street. It was the passenger side mirror of our old white car. Someone apparently hit it, don't know exactly what happened, but it's broke. Good thing it wasn't any of the good cars. We had an SFC meeting today, we watched this movie called JOSHUA which was shown at the CFC Florida State Conference about a month ago. It was a really good movie! So like, people know about that dream I had of me and Bundang getting engaged, and some people are joking around again. What else is new?? =) All good all good, doesn't bother me. And I have a picture of me and her from her sister's wedding, aww don't we look cute together?! hahaha. Ok after the SFC meeting, I had to hit up the YFC stuff... oh the life I lead. Praise God! We had our practice which was a little whack, but oh well. Then we had our meeting later tonight. Meeting went well, nothing different or spectacular. Good job team! Playing the guitar was fun, I should practice more so I can enhance my playing abilities. Well, we chilled for quite a while after our YFC meeting. I wanted to go to a debutante but it was already past 10pm and I didn't want to bother anyone to bring me there. So I chilled with the YFC after our meeting. I started thinking how much I would miss all these people and what we do when I do step down from my position in YFC. But who knows when that'll be. After the meeting, just took some people home. I was tired while driving, so I got people home as quickly, but safely, as possible to I could go to sleep. Go figure, I'm here doing this before I go to sleep. =)

Let's get real... at one point today, I was just so irked by someone! I don't want to mention names or say where I was because I know people that read this regularly and I don't really want people to know. For future reference, don't ask me who it is. =) But anyway, this person was just... ugh! I mean geez, can you please just... aahhhh!!! >=\ Just one of them times when I want to just scream! Ok maybe not scream but just raise my voice. Remember all this is directed at one particular person, I don't even know if that person reads this thing. Anyway, it's over now. It's gone, in the past, get over mister man! Ok breathe... good job, inhale... exhale... nice and calm.

Sleep is a beautiful thing. I think I'm going to buy pink underwear. =) Kind of wish I went to that party. I wanted to see a few select people, and I wanted to be seen. hahaha. Oh well, bunch of young'ins anyway.

Life... what a concept.....

Ok um, why am I feeling like this?!! I really do hate to use vulgar words, and I've eliminated cuss words from my vocabulary but right now it all just wants to come out! I feel like I need to let loose! What's wrong with me?! Be strong buddy... you'll get through it... just stay calm... and breathe... maybe I should just go to sleep. Yah, sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home