Dear Blogger: It was yet another "routine" day for the most part. Well, I guess I can't really say that because it wasn't totally routine. I mean, I did just hang around the house during the day until I had to go to work. Oh my gosh, work was so crappy today! It was normal hours for meeh, but I left at 6pm because it was just... crap! But praise God for what I did make. I had to get off early because we had another TESTIFY practice. My gosh, groups 3/4 are learning it with the quickness! They're just about ready to be drilled by me. =) At the earliest I'll do that Saturday, but if not then next week.
I did a little reminiscing today about the YFC conference in Seattle because I was talking with Lendl and how much she enjoyed her stay in Seattle. I'd like to visit that place again, it was so nice when I was there! Weather was just wonderful and downtown Seattle was awesome and everywhere I went was just so wow! Seattle is where I saw my favorite painting. It's by Christian Reese Lassen and I believe it's called "Reflection." It's a night scene with a two tigers, one of which is white, sitting by a lake and there's a reflection of them both in the water and there's a full moon. It's just beautiful! I loved it when I saw it. I wish I could by it. When I was there, they said there were only 15 of them, and the first one starts off at $15,000, and every one sold after that the price goes up $1,000. How crazy is that?! So much for ever owning one. =\
I don't know why, but I'm a bit down. No particular reason, I'm just not in a happy kind of mood, nor am I in a bad mood. I'm just... here. Hm... I'm really at a loss of words right now. I wish I had someone to talk to, but I have no idea what I'd be saying. I'm hungry... I want something cold, but not ice cream. Starbucks perhaps? Maybe Smoothie King? Perhaps tomorrow, I plan on going to the gym early early early morning. Hopefully I can get up. Anyway, I hope my mood doesn't bring you down. Be happy! Life is great! I should take my own advice..... someone cheer me up!
I did a little reminiscing today about the YFC conference in Seattle because I was talking with Lendl and how much she enjoyed her stay in Seattle. I'd like to visit that place again, it was so nice when I was there! Weather was just wonderful and downtown Seattle was awesome and everywhere I went was just so wow! Seattle is where I saw my favorite painting. It's by Christian Reese Lassen and I believe it's called "Reflection." It's a night scene with a two tigers, one of which is white, sitting by a lake and there's a reflection of them both in the water and there's a full moon. It's just beautiful! I loved it when I saw it. I wish I could by it. When I was there, they said there were only 15 of them, and the first one starts off at $15,000, and every one sold after that the price goes up $1,000. How crazy is that?! So much for ever owning one. =\
I don't know why, but I'm a bit down. No particular reason, I'm just not in a happy kind of mood, nor am I in a bad mood. I'm just... here. Hm... I'm really at a loss of words right now. I wish I had someone to talk to, but I have no idea what I'd be saying. I'm hungry... I want something cold, but not ice cream. Starbucks perhaps? Maybe Smoothie King? Perhaps tomorrow, I plan on going to the gym early early early morning. Hopefully I can get up. Anyway, I hope my mood doesn't bring you down. Be happy! Life is great! I should take my own advice..... someone cheer me up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home