Hello September!!
September has arrived. With that, I think fall is just around the corner. It's a bit chilly today but it's supposed to warm up over the weekend. I guess yesterday and this morning were a taste of things to come. Despite it being cold, it felt nice! I hope the wifey will be okay when she gets here and the weather isn't to her liking.
Ok so today was a day off. Yay for 4-day weekends! How about... I got up at my normal time... on purpose! I got up around 6am and got ready so I could hit the gym. Yup... I went to the gym that early! I think one time I went at 430am back in Jax because I couldn't sleep or something. But anyway, yah I hit the gym which was a nice way to start the day. Had to pull out the sweats and long sleeve since it was cold. Brrr!! But as I look outside of the Starbucks windows... it's nice and sunny out there. Still a chill in the air but it's a really nice day.
Gosh, it seems like when I come on the computer on the weekends I just blog about whatever. Eh... oh well. Sometimes I'm just babbling but there are times when I actually have interesting blogs. Right? Well, I think some of them are interesting... =)
I think I'm going to hit the mall after this. Do some browsing around and what not. Geez I'm bored....
Ok so today was a day off. Yay for 4-day weekends! How about... I got up at my normal time... on purpose! I got up around 6am and got ready so I could hit the gym. Yup... I went to the gym that early! I think one time I went at 430am back in Jax because I couldn't sleep or something. But anyway, yah I hit the gym which was a nice way to start the day. Had to pull out the sweats and long sleeve since it was cold. Brrr!! But as I look outside of the Starbucks windows... it's nice and sunny out there. Still a chill in the air but it's a really nice day.
Gosh, it seems like when I come on the computer on the weekends I just blog about whatever. Eh... oh well. Sometimes I'm just babbling but there are times when I actually have interesting blogs. Right? Well, I think some of them are interesting... =)
I think I'm going to hit the mall after this. Do some browsing around and what not. Geez I'm bored....

3 Comments:
with all of these blogs, it only leads me to believe one thing. you must be starbuck's VIP customer by now! haha.
hahaha. yah well one of the ladies recognizes me whenever i come in. i guess that's a plus. but i dont always get something when i'm here. too much starbucks can be bad.
VIP! haha~ special treatment! that lady at the store really pissed me off.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home