Movie without my wifey.
I watched World Trade Center last night with a friend. I thought it was pretty good. It just reminded me of when it all happened. During the movie I kind of caught myself thinking of that dreadful day and where I was. So where were you when you first heard of this tragic event happening? I found out upon arrival to my class at UNF. I guess it all started while I was driving to class. When I arrived to class they were just watching everything on tv. Craziness! Within an hour of arriving an announcement went out canceling all classes. I ended up just going home and watching everything on tv throughout the day. Anyway, my friend and I were discussing certain parts of the movie and wondering if they actually happened. Maybe some parts of the movie really happened and maybe some were just “Hollywood” type scenes. I wonder. Interesting stuff I tell you…
So I found out that my dad is now working at the post office with my mom. I think it’s been about a week since he started. I wonder if he’ll stay there. I guess it depends on whether or not he likes the job. Oh well. Kind of funny that they’re both working in the same place. I wonder if they see each other during work. Hm…
So I found out that my dad is now working at the post office with my mom. I think it’s been about a week since he started. I wonder if he’ll stay there. I guess it depends on whether or not he likes the job. Oh well. Kind of funny that they’re both working in the same place. I wonder if they see each other during work. Hm…

2 Comments:
i need to go out and watch movies.. theres so many i wanna out there right now.. yes, even SNAKES ON A PLANE! haha. oh guess what? i got a new car!! finally getting rid of the eclipse!
hahaha. so i heard. a civic right?? i'm not too fond of those, but its cool. enjoy the new ride tim!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home