1 week down...
Yesterday was my brudder's birthday. Happy birthday brudder! I text and called, but I didn't hear back. Oh well. Hope it was a good one!
Also yesterday, Abi and I received our first set of furniture that we bought. It's a little dining table with four high stools. It's really nice and big enough for the two of us. I also got to meet one of my neighbors during the furniture delivery. She came and introduced herself, though I can't think of her name right now. She's the first one I've met despite saying hi to others. I'll meet people eventually.
I experienced for the first time hanging out with people from my shop. Definitely an interesting experience. It was a going away party for one of the guys. Pretty much we just chilled and ate... and they had their drinking games. I didn't take part in it, I didn't even drink anything! Not that I have anything against drinking, I just chose not to drink last night. I mean it was cool being there and what not. At least I got to see what hanging out with them is like. I'm sure I'll do it again some time. Don't know if I'll drink though. They said within six months, I'll be a "regular." We'll see...
Pretty slow start to this new day. I went to a friend's dorm and did some laundry since I don't have a washer or dryer. Good thing for having nice friends! Not much to say about today just yet. With that said, peace out for now!
Also yesterday, Abi and I received our first set of furniture that we bought. It's a little dining table with four high stools. It's really nice and big enough for the two of us. I also got to meet one of my neighbors during the furniture delivery. She came and introduced herself, though I can't think of her name right now. She's the first one I've met despite saying hi to others. I'll meet people eventually.
I experienced for the first time hanging out with people from my shop. Definitely an interesting experience. It was a going away party for one of the guys. Pretty much we just chilled and ate... and they had their drinking games. I didn't take part in it, I didn't even drink anything! Not that I have anything against drinking, I just chose not to drink last night. I mean it was cool being there and what not. At least I got to see what hanging out with them is like. I'm sure I'll do it again some time. Don't know if I'll drink though. They said within six months, I'll be a "regular." We'll see...
Pretty slow start to this new day. I went to a friend's dorm and did some laundry since I don't have a washer or dryer. Good thing for having nice friends! Not much to say about today just yet. With that said, peace out for now!

2 Comments:
hrm. you both can come home now yenno. :D
miss you both! <3 <3
aww krissy!! we miss you too! at least you can see ate while she's there... hopefully anyway. =)
cant wait to go home though...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home