Once a week... three at the most.
I guess you're wondering about that title? Well, it's in reference to about how many times I get on the computer. Yah, I'm still going to the T-mobile Hotspot in Starbucks. At least I can get on, right? Anyway...
... it was another busy week. When is it not? I got to experience what it's like to drive on ice! Well, kind of anyway. I did a driving training class in which driving on ice was simulated with the use of the Skid Monster. It was pretty cool. I was nervous thinking I was going to totally screw up. At least I wasn't the only first timer out there. I didn't do too bad I guess. While watching others go before me, I was freaked when I saw them doing donuts on the course. Craziness! But it was pretty fun.
Anyway, I don't really have too much to say right now. Nothing too exciting that happened. No real deep thoughts to expand on. I guess the only big thing that has been happening are all the wedding preps that the wifey is doing [on her own for the most part, unfortunately]. All I'm doing right now is giving my input and whether or not I like an idea. Sucks for me, huh? Oh well.
... it was another busy week. When is it not? I got to experience what it's like to drive on ice! Well, kind of anyway. I did a driving training class in which driving on ice was simulated with the use of the Skid Monster. It was pretty cool. I was nervous thinking I was going to totally screw up. At least I wasn't the only first timer out there. I didn't do too bad I guess. While watching others go before me, I was freaked when I saw them doing donuts on the course. Craziness! But it was pretty fun.
Anyway, I don't really have too much to say right now. Nothing too exciting that happened. No real deep thoughts to expand on. I guess the only big thing that has been happening are all the wedding preps that the wifey is doing [on her own for the most part, unfortunately]. All I'm doing right now is giving my input and whether or not I like an idea. Sucks for me, huh? Oh well.

1 Comments:
bebe!!!! well it feels like we're doing it together naman e.
miss u. i love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home