Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not one single conference this year.

It's hard to imagine that since I attended my very first conference [whether it was CFC-YFC/Youth or State Conf], this is the first time that I didn't attend any of the conferences. My last opportunity was this weekend for the CFC-SFC Conference. *sigh* Oh well. I guess it had to happen sooner or later. But it does make me wonder... what and when will be the next conference I attend?

Things that make you go "hm...."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol...not sure if you'll be interested in this, but handmaid's conference is the last weekend of sept. and sfc jax is in chrage of handling registration...also, we're almost 90% sure that we'll be performing our swing dance routine that was done at the sfc conf.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 11:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home