Thursday, August 31, 2006

Long weekend!

Yup that's right, it's a long weekend for us! It's supposed to be a 3-day weekend, but our squadron is getting an extra day. Woohoo! For the most part, it was a short and easy week for me. I did the driving course all week and finally finished today. So by next week, I'll be able to drive certain government vehicles. Yay! It's cool because things at work have come to a point where I can actually start getting more hands-on experience which will be extremely beneficial to my training. Things will start to make more sense. Finally!

So what am I going to do on this long weekend? Well, I wish I was going to the SFC conf this weekend but that's not happening. I don't foresee this being a very exciting weekend. We'll see. Maybe something will come up that'll make it a more interesting weekend. One thing's for sure... I need to do some hw. How fun!

So how are you going to spend your long weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home