Fulfilling weekend.
I kept myself pretty busy this weekend. It's a good thing because it helps take my mind of the loneliness, though it doesn't always work. I met up with one of my friends and hung out at his dorm. I did some laundry there and watched some DVDs. I caught a movie at the auditorium on base. Best part... it was free! I definitely wasn't expecting that, but yay! I watched Eight Below. I mainly wanted to see it because of the dogs. For the longest time now I've wanted a Husky. I don't know when I'll be able to get one, but hopefully someday I will. We're probably going to get the Beagle before the Husky. Oh well, it's all good. =)
After the movie I went to Adoration/Benediction at the Chapel. Wow! I haven't done that in forever! I tell you, it felt really great to be there again. Ever since joining the AF my relationship with God hasn't be nourished as much as I would like it to be. Having the CFC family ministries was definitely a big help. I don't have that kind of support just yet over here considering the fact that I'm still pretty new to the area. Still trying to get to know people and what not. But today I took a step forward by filling out the Chapel registration form and volunteering for some things. I'm looking forward to getting more involved as well as nourishing my relationship with God once again.
Today was full of errands. Buying groceries, stuff for the house... it seems like there's always something to do. Well, there always is. It's like I'm taking care of lots of the house stuff over here while the wifey is taking care of wedding stuff back in Jax. Most definitely we both wish we were together for all these things. Oh well.
So I hear SFC Jax is doing the swing dance for the SFC Conference. I wish we could go, but it's not looking good for us. The wifey is watching them practice today. We're the missing couple from last years team. Sad. =( I wish we could be part of it. I haven't been to any conference this year! Total craziness! Eh... no worries.
After the movie I went to Adoration/Benediction at the Chapel. Wow! I haven't done that in forever! I tell you, it felt really great to be there again. Ever since joining the AF my relationship with God hasn't be nourished as much as I would like it to be. Having the CFC family ministries was definitely a big help. I don't have that kind of support just yet over here considering the fact that I'm still pretty new to the area. Still trying to get to know people and what not. But today I took a step forward by filling out the Chapel registration form and volunteering for some things. I'm looking forward to getting more involved as well as nourishing my relationship with God once again.
Today was full of errands. Buying groceries, stuff for the house... it seems like there's always something to do. Well, there always is. It's like I'm taking care of lots of the house stuff over here while the wifey is taking care of wedding stuff back in Jax. Most definitely we both wish we were together for all these things. Oh well.
So I hear SFC Jax is doing the swing dance for the SFC Conference. I wish we could go, but it's not looking good for us. The wifey is watching them practice today. We're the missing couple from last years team. Sad. =( I wish we could be part of it. I haven't been to any conference this year! Total craziness! Eh... no worries.

1 Comments:
yeah, separation sucks.
too many things. now we're both alone in the houses we're at. soon, we'll be back together. i told you about the sensors earlier right, that was embarrassing. oh well, everybody's got their first time, right?
i love you bebe, i really miss you - a lot. i'll see you soon!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home