Sunday, August 27, 2006

Looking on the brighter side.

Despite the challenges that this weekend has thrown at me, I'm feeling good for the most part. Here I am again at old faithful... Starbucks. I really like coming here as opposed to having internet in the house and staying there. It gives me a chance to actually get out and be somewhere social, though I don't do much socializing here. I guess the downside of being here often is the effects that all the Starbucks food/drinks will have on me. Sure, it's all good. But just like everything else, it's good in moderation. I've been working out regularly for the most part which is good, but things like too much Starbucks and not eating right doesn't really help. I need to get this cooking thing down so my working out isn't going to waste. Maybe I'll find a workout buddy so I can actually get into some real good strength workouts. Oh well, at least I got the machines. =)

For as long as I can remember, I've been known to not have the greatest memory. I'm aware of the hazards that come with this... condition. And guess what, that darn bad memory has caused some commotion. Oh well. I guess nothing too serious, but it was something that was discussed. Not going to get into the details, so back off. =) I don't know, it just sucks to not have a great memory. Weird, I can remember certain things, but things that seem important I don't seem to remember as well. Why oh why?!

I tried the Blackberry Green Tea Frap... it was okay. Any suggestions on what I should try next? Maybe something more customed made? Or should I just stick to the good old Starbucks menu? I feel my arteries clogging up. That can't be good.

I watched the musical episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" last night. I love that episode. It makes me smile because it's just... enlightening. With that said, I leave you with this quote that I really like because it makes sense... to me anyway. I love musicals...

"Life's a song, you don't get to rehearse..."

I know I know... pretty deep stuff. =) It's true though, don't you think??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. you must stop eating at starbucks. ugh! i can feel my arteries clogging with just you talking about it.

2. green tea unsweetened is the best and healthiest. I love it, but i'm weird.

3. also somewhat healty and lo-cal is the tangerine frapp. with passion tea.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

hmmm...

Monday, August 28, 2006 3:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and espresso shots rock, but only in the A.M.!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

well, since its summer i normally get one of the frapps. but its getting cold now, so today i got the green tea latte. my 2nd time getting it, but its not something i think i would get regularly.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 6:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww. green tea latte. is that with milk? you gotta get green tea plain. GETTING COLD? what do you mean? it's august. ok september!!!

Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home