Hm...
Another week done. I think this was only my second full week of work. I'm adjusting just fine. Time schedule isn't too bad, I just need to work on sleeping earlier. We're still living in temporary housing. We're supposed to move in about the first or second week of August. Hopefully earlier though. I guess the plus side of where we are now as opposed to where we were when we first arrived is that we're able to actually cook our own food. Yahoo!! Unfortunately, Abi's been doing most of the cooking. Not unfortunate because it isn't good, unfortunate because I haven't been cooking much. I'm limited to the microwave and oven... oh and the rice cooker! She made me make some brownies which came out really good! Yum yum! Yup, it sure does feel good to be eating healthier. Not as much fast food and eating out.
Tonight was our second time participating in one of the base functions. Last week was a base wide picnic. Tonight, luau! Food was good, lots of people. We didn't stay too long, but it's okay. Still enjoyed the time there.
We're missing the Youth's mini-variety show. I wonder what they're performing. I'm sure it'll be a good show. Maybe I'll just catch the big show when they get it together. I hope so.
Anyway... I guess that's it for now. Laters!
Tonight was our second time participating in one of the base functions. Last week was a base wide picnic. Tonight, luau! Food was good, lots of people. We didn't stay too long, but it's okay. Still enjoyed the time there.
We're missing the Youth's mini-variety show. I wonder what they're performing. I'm sure it'll be a good show. Maybe I'll just catch the big show when they get it together. I hope so.
Anyway... I guess that's it for now. Laters!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home