Sunday, August 06, 2006

Holler!

Hi all! Ok I'm still alone here in MT. Abi left to go to Jax yesterday to take care of things and what not. She'll be back in about a month so that's good. It kind of sucks because I'm all by myself in the hotel room. I should be moving into housing either this week or next so I'll have to do that without her. Oh well. Anyway, here I am in Starbucks in our spot, but no wifey. I slept last night without her. The bed felt so big. I just hugged her pillow as I fell asleep. Not too long I guess. We'll manage. We're still smiling. =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

smart girl. she left so you can do all the moving! haha!

Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

xanga.com/illippinno

pics and vids

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're havin the hh at abi's. can you come over? =) we'll be thinking of you!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home