Thursday, August 10, 2006

It’s been a rough week. Despite that, there has been some good news. I am living alone once again [definitely not good news]. Anyway, I heard that CFC Youth of Florida did well at the Youth Conference this past weekend. Awesome job! I’m so proud of you all. It was sad thinking about conference since I wasn’t able to go. I wonder if I’ll ever make it to another Youth conference again. Oh well, we all have to move on some time. Maybe I’ll still be able to make the SFC conferences or even, dare I say, CFC conferences! Whoa dang! Hahaha.

Anyway, yah I’ve been living alone this whole week. And as if that wasn’t bad enough, we finally received our base housing last Tuesday! When I received word about it, my supervisor gave me the day off to move in. It was sad because it’s our first house and I’m all alone during the move-in process. I miss you beb! Wish we could’ve done it together. I guess we’ll just work it when you’re here. I can’t wait! It sucks, I’m alone in this house, and she’s alone in the house back in Jax. I’m trying to get things organized and have things put away and she’s trying to get things organized to pack up and move! Oh the irony of the situation! I guess you just have to smile during these times. There’s still quite a bit to do before this house is “ready.” I just wish the wifey was here to help out. I know she wishes the hubby was there to help her out as well.

Oh well, soon enough we’re both going to make this house our HOME… and we’ll do it TOGETHER. I love you beb!

1 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

i love you too bebe. very much.

Saturday, August 19, 2006 1:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home