Unbelievable!
Hello friends! It's a beautiful day. Well, not too much to say about what went down today, but it is definitely a blog worthy day. PT was rough once again due to the hot weather. I mean, I'm cool with the weather but when we're out there running and what not for that long, crazy! But oh well. It made me pretty tired, physically tired anyway. Didn't really do much. I just finished watching Jaws while the wifey was at the gym and as she got home. It's an oldie, but a goody.
Anyway, so I was talking to the wifey after the movie. Good conversations. I especially love the ones that we can laugh at and just be extra extra happy about. We had one of those tonight. It's definitely blog worthy! But, in order to protect the guilty party, what was discussed will remain unsaid. hahaha. You happy beb? =) See, I'm not going to embarass you or anything. I love you baby! I love you too much to embarass you like that. But... if the story is going to be told, it's going to be by you. ;)
On the brighter side, we did talk about complications. Like how the wifey can be complicated and she's not for "the faint at heart." Therefore, I win. Supposedly, I'm strong enough to endure all those complications and I'm not one of those people that are "faint at heart."
Hm... did that last paragraph make any sense? I think, along with you, I need to let that marinate a little...
Oh, by the way... if all goes well, my graduation date will be 8 June. Hooray! It's not much of a ceremony unlike BMT, but oh well. Yah... 8 June. Don't forget! But also, don't send any mail because my address here is no more. Hm... not like I got much mail anyway. Oh well, it's all good. =)
Anyway, so I was talking to the wifey after the movie. Good conversations. I especially love the ones that we can laugh at and just be extra extra happy about. We had one of those tonight. It's definitely blog worthy! But, in order to protect the guilty party, what was discussed will remain unsaid. hahaha. You happy beb? =) See, I'm not going to embarass you or anything. I love you baby! I love you too much to embarass you like that. But... if the story is going to be told, it's going to be by you. ;)
On the brighter side, we did talk about complications. Like how the wifey can be complicated and she's not for "the faint at heart." Therefore, I win. Supposedly, I'm strong enough to endure all those complications and I'm not one of those people that are "faint at heart."
Hm... did that last paragraph make any sense? I think, along with you, I need to let that marinate a little...
Oh, by the way... if all goes well, my graduation date will be 8 June. Hooray! It's not much of a ceremony unlike BMT, but oh well. Yah... 8 June. Don't forget! But also, don't send any mail because my address here is no more. Hm... not like I got much mail anyway. Oh well, it's all good. =)

2 Comments:
blogworthiness!!!!! =)
i miss you, i love you!
19 days til my bday!! =)
baby! what am i gonna get you? gosh, i better make it good. like you said, its your first bday as a wifey. =) woohoo!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home