Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's good to be home!

Yes that's right, I'm home! But only for the weekend. It's okay, at least I'm here and I'm enjoying my time with the wifey and the family. Abi and my dad arrived Friday night, and we rested up so we could leave early Saturday morning. Didn't do much today, just had dinner with the wifey and the parentals at Roy's. Good stuff. So full. Not sure what's on the agenda for the rest of the night, but we're definitely going out. It's going to be a great weekend! It already is... =) It's definitely good to be home!

I finally got to see what the wifey bought me on her Express shopping spree: jeans, two t-shirts, a long sleeve button up shirt, and a jacket. Nice! Thanks beb! I really love them all! You're the greatest. I love you! It's nice to have new clothes. Not something I'm used to anymore. I'm so lucky. Yay for thoughtful wifey!

2 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

you looked gorgeous wearing all those new clothes bebe! im soo glad you liked them. you were definitely worth it! =)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

ALL THANKS TO YOU BEB! you're too nice to me. i love you!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home