Great visit home.
Hello friends! Wow it was a great visit here at home. Last night turned out to be really fun. The wifey and I got home sometime before 11pm and we decided to hit up Twisted Martini for a night out together. It was pretty nice. Turns out, I saw about 12 people I knew there. Crazy. It was definitely a fun night. Did some dancing. Baby was hot on the dance floor! We used the bathroom at the nearby hotel and then took some pictures. Chilled in the car before having to drive home. It's always good to just chill and just let the wonderful marinate in your head. Good stuff. Had to stay on the lookout while in the car in case people happened to walk by or anything like that. Fun times. We slept around 330am... tired! Crazy night, full of good surprises. I wore the new clothes she got me. It looked nice! Thank again beb!
Sunday... long tiring day! Even though we got up late, we hit up mass and met the paraentals there. Had a nice breakfast at Ellen's Kitchen, nice little place. Then, headed home to rest up before lunch. We actually missed our lunch plans with the parentals because we woke up late. We still went to the other house to eat lunch... at 330pm. hahaha. All good. After lunch we met up with the Sumbeling's. I haven't seen them since I left in October! It has been a long time! The girls are so big now! Jaci is so adorable! I've missed this lovely family. And just think, another addition! Congrats! And thanks for the honor you've given us! Had some ice cream while we did some catching up. Good times.
The wifey and I continued our time together after our meeting with the Sumbeling's. Watched X-Men III which was good. Then we wentw to have dinner at TGIFridays. Yesterday was our 13-month dating anniversary, so we went to where it all started. We had our first "date" at Fridays 15-month's ago. Great memories. It was nice to visit there again. After dinner just headed home.
Right now we're just here at home doing laundry and getting ready for my departure tomorrow. Sad. I had such a great time on this visit home! I don't want to go back. Two more weeks... I hope. See you then?
Sunday... long tiring day! Even though we got up late, we hit up mass and met the paraentals there. Had a nice breakfast at Ellen's Kitchen, nice little place. Then, headed home to rest up before lunch. We actually missed our lunch plans with the parentals because we woke up late. We still went to the other house to eat lunch... at 330pm. hahaha. All good. After lunch we met up with the Sumbeling's. I haven't seen them since I left in October! It has been a long time! The girls are so big now! Jaci is so adorable! I've missed this lovely family. And just think, another addition! Congrats! And thanks for the honor you've given us! Had some ice cream while we did some catching up. Good times.
The wifey and I continued our time together after our meeting with the Sumbeling's. Watched X-Men III which was good. Then we wentw to have dinner at TGIFridays. Yesterday was our 13-month dating anniversary, so we went to where it all started. We had our first "date" at Fridays 15-month's ago. Great memories. It was nice to visit there again. After dinner just headed home.
Right now we're just here at home doing laundry and getting ready for my departure tomorrow. Sad. I had such a great time on this visit home! I don't want to go back. Two more weeks... I hope. See you then?

2 Comments:
yeah bebe, 2 more weeks. wait! even less than that!! and GREAT time!! dinners, going out, lounging in the car and everything else. going back where it all started!
again, the HAPPY THOUGHTS will help us through it! i love you too bebe!
yay for happy thoughts! woohoo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home