Back to work.
The thing I really hate about all these visits from the wifey and the parentals are when we have to say goodbye. With that said, I'm back here at my dorm away from them. The wifey and dad are driving back as we speak. I'm so grateful that they can drive me to and from this place. I know it's a sacrifice, but they're always so willing to do it. Thanks!
It was a good visit home. Lots of happy thoughts and happy moments. It was mostly time spent with the wifey. That's always a great thing! Actually, the only people we were able to see were the Sumbeling's whom I haven't seen since last September or October. Long time ago! Yes, it was a weekend full of good times.
Thanks beb for another wonderful visit! I love you baby! Not too much longer until we can be together everyday. I can't wait! Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for the life lessons you've taught me. hahaha. One day I'll have to try that on my own. =) Glorious!
It was a good visit home. Lots of happy thoughts and happy moments. It was mostly time spent with the wifey. That's always a great thing! Actually, the only people we were able to see were the Sumbeling's whom I haven't seen since last September or October. Long time ago! Yes, it was a weekend full of good times.
Thanks beb for another wonderful visit! I love you baby! Not too much longer until we can be together everyday. I can't wait! Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for the life lessons you've taught me. hahaha. One day I'll have to try that on my own. =) Glorious!

2 Comments:
oh gosh.. i cant wait until that time baby! suddenly it HIT me when i got home and walked into our room how amazing it is we actually got through it (well, almost that is), the whole time we have been apart. WE GOT THROUGH IT. and i realized that WE are stronger than anything else. sounds cheesy but yeah.. WE ARE STRONGER than anything else. i love you too baby. and also, whatever life lessons i've taught you (which i dont exactly remember which those are), it just shows how much we are growing up together.
suddenly im excited for Montana. Yes, i am. =)
yes baby, WE made it through! i meant it when i said i couldn't have done it without you. you were always there supporting me and encouraging me and ALWAYS ALWAYS praying for me. thanks beb! i love you so very much!
i'm excited for montana, too!! woohoo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home