Half now, half later.
Happy Sunday! Today may have been my last day going to mass here. The choir didn’t know, but found out. They’re hoping I’ll still be here next Sunday so they can do the traditional “send off” during mass. But just in case, they gave me the traditional going away gift: a special tile with artwork of the Triangle Chapel. Nice!
I talked with the parentals and the wifey during my walk back to the dorm. Just went over some people plans and scenarios for when I graduate this place. Unfortunately, nothing definite. They did, however, tell me of some definite plans for my wifey’s birthday party. Yay! But I had asked a question about something, and now… blah. Issues? Eh… I don’t know, but we’ll see what happens. I didn’t think it would be a problem, but I guess I was wrong. Blah…
Oh well, half the day is gone. Hopefully the last half of the day will be better...
I talked with the parentals and the wifey during my walk back to the dorm. Just went over some people plans and scenarios for when I graduate this place. Unfortunately, nothing definite. They did, however, tell me of some definite plans for my wifey’s birthday party. Yay! But I had asked a question about something, and now… blah. Issues? Eh… I don’t know, but we’ll see what happens. I didn’t think it would be a problem, but I guess I was wrong. Blah…
Oh well, half the day is gone. Hopefully the last half of the day will be better...

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i hope it will be fun. oh well..
baby! i know you're not totally thrilled, but try to have an optimistic view of it. you never know, it just may be glorious. =)
i love you beb! just try, ok?? mwwah!!
im trying... i love you too!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home