Saturday, June 03, 2006

Obsession.

It was a nice start to the day. I didn’t sleep in so I could go exercise. Yup, I did extra exercise! Woohoo! I woke up and called the wifey for her wake up call. Since she was still waking up on the phone, I started my stretching in the room. Then, it was off to the track. I did 8 laps which would constitute about 2 miles. I think my time was approximately 21 minutes. I ran/jogged 4 laps, then walked 1, ran/jogged the next 2, then walked the last one as my cool down. Good stuff.

While the wifey was at work, I did some studying and some computer time. Not much else went on today. I hit up the Catholic Group in the evening time so that was cool. And now, I’m chillen here while the wifey is at an SFC teaching night. I’m thinking of going back to my room to watch a movie, but we’ll see. Not sure what time she’s going to get out or if they’re going to go out after the meeting. Oh well. I’m bored…

RENT… I love watching that movie. I would want to watch it on Broadway. Actually, I’d want to watch anything on Broadway. Just another one of my goals in life. One day…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rent. amazing movie.
i'm learning how to play "seasons of love".
crazy stuff.

Sunday, June 04, 2006 5:57:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

yeah, that's on our list di ba?

Monday, June 05, 2006 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

i hope so. hehe. if not, then it is now.

and yes gabs... amazing movie!!

Monday, June 05, 2006 6:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home