Busy busy busy.
Gosh, so many things to do this week! With that said, 2 days left! Man I can't wait! The thing is, I just hope I'm on time getting out of here. I'm running behind my outprocessing but it's not even my fault. Oh well. I'm doing what I can. Hopes are running high, but we'll see how things unfold.
Yesterday while I was studying I received a surprise phone call from Mr. Patrick D. and Mr. Ryan N. They went on a mission trip with Zel and they just got back I think. Nice talking with them. Nice surprise phone call. Talked with them until the wifey called. Yes, the oh so sweet, gentle, soothing voice of my beautiful wifey. =) I love you baby!
Not much else to say about today. Just trying to knock out all my outprocessing stuff. I'm hoping by Friday...
Yesterday while I was studying I received a surprise phone call from Mr. Patrick D. and Mr. Ryan N. They went on a mission trip with Zel and they just got back I think. Nice talking with them. Nice surprise phone call. Talked with them until the wifey called. Yes, the oh so sweet, gentle, soothing voice of my beautiful wifey. =) I love you baby!
Not much else to say about today. Just trying to knock out all my outprocessing stuff. I'm hoping by Friday...

1 Comments:
oh gosh, sweet gentle voice, haha! =)
we're leaving in maybe an hour (as soon as dad gets here, which i hope is soon). then ill see you for your graduation!
congratulations baby! wow, it's almost over! i love you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home