Yes, I can be productive.
Despite getting up late [around 1030am I think it was] I actually did a lot. I was first tasked with trying to get the wifey up. We kept waking up and going back to sleep throughout the morning, but I finally got up and then tried to get her up. After getting her up, I went to go get some lunch. So here's how productive I was: lunch, checked my mail, bought cleaning supplies, got a haircut, did laundry, ironed clothes, cleaned the shower and the toilet, watched The Debut, showered, ate a ridiculous dinner [not tasty at all!], then went to mass. What a way to end a productive day! Easter Vigil felt good. The joy of celebrating the Resurrection... awesome! I'll be there at mass tomorrow as well. We are back at the normal chapel now that all the repairs and what not are completed. It's nice. As long as I've been up and it had battery, the wifey and I were on the phone throughout the day. That was really nice.
I bought the April edition of GQ magazine. I was checking out some articles that intrigued me. I'm not one to buy many magazines or do some reading, but I did today. I read this one article about supermodel Adriana Lima [I think that's her name]. It wasn't much of an article, more of a short interview with a few pages of pictures. The wifey and I agree. In the interview she talks about how she's Catholic and that she's waiting until she gets married to have sex. We thought that was all good, but we were wondering about the kind of job she has. She's a model for the famous Victoria's Secret. I mean, doesn't that seem kind of... odd? It's all good to be a model, but to be an underwear model? A bit borderline I think. But then what's the difference with being an underwear model and being a swimsuit model. Yes, there's room for debate. Feel free to speak your opinion.
I bought the April edition of GQ magazine. I was checking out some articles that intrigued me. I'm not one to buy many magazines or do some reading, but I did today. I read this one article about supermodel Adriana Lima [I think that's her name]. It wasn't much of an article, more of a short interview with a few pages of pictures. The wifey and I agree. In the interview she talks about how she's Catholic and that she's waiting until she gets married to have sex. We thought that was all good, but we were wondering about the kind of job she has. She's a model for the famous Victoria's Secret. I mean, doesn't that seem kind of... odd? It's all good to be a model, but to be an underwear model? A bit borderline I think. But then what's the difference with being an underwear model and being a swimsuit model. Yes, there's room for debate. Feel free to speak your opinion.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home