Sunday, January 08, 2006

Oh well... I'm back here in Mississippi. Forgive my lack of excitement. I definitely miss being home, but this is what I chose to do. Sacrifice. Things have been okay here. I'm just struggling in trying to get my wireless internet straightened out. Hopefully it'll be up soon. I didn't think it would take this long. Oh well. At least I know what needs to be done, just a matter of actually doing it.

Anyway, I miss my wife. I love you bABI! I know we talk pretty much everyday, but I still miss you. I can't wait until your next visit here. Hopefully I'll be availabe to actually go out and what not. We'll see, I'll let you know. It was a blast being able to be with you again even if it was for a short while. Hopefully it won't be too long until we can see each other again. I love you!!

Well, hopefully the next time I blog it'll be in my room through my laptop via wireless internet. But for now, internet access is very limited. Keep coming by and visitng, I promise this will be more active... eventually. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

I'm glad that you turned out to be
that certain someone special who makes this life worth living. I'm glad you're here just lovin' me. 'Cause since the day you came I've been glad...

i love you too baby.. more than you'll ever know. i'll be there soon - i promise. =)

Monday, January 09, 2006 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

big smile. =DD

i love you too soooo much!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home