As happy as I am, I'm even sadder. Why? My wife and dad left about an hour and a half ago. They arrived last Friday to visit me for the weekend since I had a 4-day weekend. It was great to have them here... most especially Abi. Since we had car issues we decided not to go off base. Staying on base was kind of restricting, but we still had fun. Two days of bowling [which I dominated except when I played around], played pool [my dad never lost], and lots of hanging out trying to find something to do. hehehe. Fun stuff. Our last day, we unexpectedly played chess. Abi loves it, dad never played it before, I'm more of a beginner. We spent hours playing, better than going bowling again. So far the score is Abi - 2, me - 3. The problem is, my 3 wins were aided by here, so I have no "real" win. Oh well, thanks baby!! =) It sucked to have to say good-bye again. But hey, they'll be back in two weeks and mom is coming next time so that'll be cool. We can go off base and check things out next time. Woohoo!! So if you ever want to come and visit, just let Abi know and I'm sure she won't mind coming with you. =)
One more day for the weekend. I'll spend my MLK, Jr. holiday doing chores around my dorm and studying. Yes, I can be productive. Maybe I'll even throw a nice run in there tomorrow. We'll see. Alrighty kids, that's it from me. Glad you're still around to read.
One more day for the weekend. I'll spend my MLK, Jr. holiday doing chores around my dorm and studying. Yes, I can be productive. Maybe I'll even throw a nice run in there tomorrow. We'll see. Alrighty kids, that's it from me. Glad you're still around to read.

2 Comments:
i have outdone myself once more! =) mississippi to jax in 7 hours! i drove the whole stretch. "outstanding"!
anyway, it's great to see, hold and [everything else that comes with it].. you again. =)
always looking forward. i love you baby! =)
awesome job driving the whole way!! you're amazing!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home