I'M MARRIED!! It may just be a civil marriage, but none-the-less... I'M MARRIED!!
Nice, short ceremony. Chill time before the reception. Lovely reception with great food at Maggiano's. Thanks to everyone who could come out. Sorry I couldn't invited everyone. Please don't be upset... we were on a limit of people which my parents invited more people than Abi and I. Oh well...
Can you believe it?? I'm married!! Woohoo!! Praise God!!
Nice, short ceremony. Chill time before the reception. Lovely reception with great food at Maggiano's. Thanks to everyone who could come out. Sorry I couldn't invited everyone. Please don't be upset... we were on a limit of people which my parents invited more people than Abi and I. Oh well...
Can you believe it?? I'm married!! Woohoo!! Praise God!!

4 Comments:
yay! i was there. i wanna go to the next 2 too! hahaha
<3krissy
happy wedding day... i guess our invite was lost in the mail... oh sure, we see how you are!!!! :)
hahaha. better start saving up krissy if you wanna make the PI wedding. =)
avjv... blame my mom. hahaha. she had more invites than meeh and abi. i guess she overlooked the fact that you two are family and should've been there. oh well... =P
oh my gosh, same here.. !! =)
love you so! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home