Monday, August 22, 2005

So I was in Orlando Saturday for an SFC Conference meeting. Bel, Stef, Margarette, James, and myself went down together for the meeting. It was really nice to see the FTW's again and officially meet some of the others. Being at this meeting got me excited about conference. We still have a lot of work to do. After a productive meeting, the Jax group had dinner at Olive Garden and then... off to home. I drove Bel's car to and from Orlando. Fun day.

Sunday... still tired. I got a good amount of sleep, but still feeling the fatigue. After getting home from mass I slept again for 2 more hours. Relief. The CFC Cluster Assembly was simply amazing! Our guest speak was just off the hook! What a treat to have him there! After the assembly, we had a little celebration for Jema and Bel's birthday. Good food. Only downfall, after eating all that good food we had dance practice and some of us were hurting. hahaha. I know I was. But it's all good. Lots of fun. After practice just went to Abi's and we chilled. We were tired. Nice rest.

Hello Monday. You're looking really hot today...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey stop hitting on monday... she's mine... and yes she is always hot!

Monday, August 22, 2005 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home