Saw these dope new moves at dance practice last night. The quarter snake and three-quarter snake... hotness!! Most definitely winning moves!! hahaha. We'll see.
Anyway, got rained out a little at work today. We attempted to go to the gym on base, but they wouldn't let me in... again. I wasn't upset about it because they had a legit reason. Oh well, it's cool. Our back-up plan was to go running in her neighborhood. It started to rain. Geez, I guess it wasn't meant to be to work out tonight. I really wanted to workout today, too. So instead we just made it a movie night. Watched "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "Wimbeldon" at her house.
Funny story... we took a break during the second movie. I went to get a drink and she went to use the restroom. When she came back I said "It's my turn." She wouldn't let me go. I wonder why... hahaha. So instead I used the other restroom. Funny. I hope she doesn't get mad that I said that. hahaha. It's okay... we all do it. =)
Anyway, got rained out a little at work today. We attempted to go to the gym on base, but they wouldn't let me in... again. I wasn't upset about it because they had a legit reason. Oh well, it's cool. Our back-up plan was to go running in her neighborhood. It started to rain. Geez, I guess it wasn't meant to be to work out tonight. I really wanted to workout today, too. So instead we just made it a movie night. Watched "The Count of Monte Cristo" and "Wimbeldon" at her house.
Funny story... we took a break during the second movie. I went to get a drink and she went to use the restroom. When she came back I said "It's my turn." She wouldn't let me go. I wonder why... hahaha. So instead I used the other restroom. Funny. I hope she doesn't get mad that I said that. hahaha. It's okay... we all do it. =)

4 Comments:
Wimbledon rocks..
Hmmm... I wonder why she wouldn't let you go. haha.
hush tim... haha! =)
thanks joe! =/ [jk]
yes tim... i wonder. hahaha. sorry abs. =)
OK NAPOLEON!!!!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home