Yay! I'm finally updating again. hahaha! Anyway, it was a nice and crazy weekend for me. Let's run this day by day...
Friday: I went with my parents to the Carmelite Monestary since it was First Friday. After that we went to this neighborhood called Plantation Bay and looked at some houses. Yup... parentals are talking about buying a new house. Saw a model that we all liked. Base price was about $454,000... or was it $410,000? Either way, it was nice! Not huge, but pretty spacious if you ask me. After work, I waited for Abi to get off. She got out later than expected so we didn't meet up until late. Just grabbed some food at McD's and watched "Wedding Crashers." Pretty funny. We liked.
Saturday: Work wasn't that great. Left an hour early. Abi called... I bought some McD's and brought her some lunch. Met her boss for the first time. Just headed home after that and took a nice nap. Nory's party was lots of fun. I drove the G-man's car. I was scared since I don't really drive stick, but I managed for the most part. Fun times! Abi and her sisters were there. The mostly stayed in the dining room just talking. They left before I did, but I met up with Abi at her house after a while and we just chilled for a bit.
Sunday: Long day! Crazy day! After I got home from mass, I picked up Abi and we headed off to I.C. in attempts to sell some tickets for our GK fundraiser next Saturday. Unsuccessful... but some people are interested. Awesome! Attended the 12noon mass since Abi didn't go. We were blessed to bring forth the gifts. Nice. After that, headed off to the Dancel's to sell a ticket. Lunch at China Gourmet, shopping at Super Target, then off to the Navarro's new home. Huge! Nice... but huge! Checked out Kuya Mon's future home across the street. Also nice. Ryan and I were scouting possible sniping positions on rooftops. hahaha. I was trying to convine his parents to put a basketball hoop inside since they got the space for it. =) Oh well, it was worth a shot. After some chill time there, we left and did some house shopping for our own. Saw this really nice house we both liked. Eventually found out it was selling for almost $1.5 million! We guessed it would be $500,000 - $700,000. Boy were we wrong! After touring that neighborhood, gassed up and went to another neighborhood. Saw some nice ones, but none as nearly nice as the one we really liked. Dinner at the Ale House. Nice conversation... had some miscommunication but still all was well. Watched "Hustle and Flow." Oh my freakin' goodness! This has got to be the worst movie I've seen in a long time! No words can even begin to say how horrible I thought it was! All I could do was laugh and complain how I lost 2 hours of my life watching that. Terrible! We both agreed on that one. hahaha. Got back to her house still complaining. Put our studio pictures in some frames so now they're looking even better. Hm... did I forget anything else? It was just a long Sunday for us.
It's Monday now. I'm still not sleeping though I know I should be. Sunday was just an emotional rollercoaster for us... kind of. Not like a bad thing, it's just that things were good... then not so good. Then good... then not so good. At least we ended our night good. Amazing time we had today. Spent almost the whole day together. Fun fun fun! Break time. hahaha. Joke!! I'll see her again soon. Can't wait!
Two words I used incorrectly today: cleansing & realist. No stories... I won't embarass myself further. hahaha.
Friday: I went with my parents to the Carmelite Monestary since it was First Friday. After that we went to this neighborhood called Plantation Bay and looked at some houses. Yup... parentals are talking about buying a new house. Saw a model that we all liked. Base price was about $454,000... or was it $410,000? Either way, it was nice! Not huge, but pretty spacious if you ask me. After work, I waited for Abi to get off. She got out later than expected so we didn't meet up until late. Just grabbed some food at McD's and watched "Wedding Crashers." Pretty funny. We liked.
Saturday: Work wasn't that great. Left an hour early. Abi called... I bought some McD's and brought her some lunch. Met her boss for the first time. Just headed home after that and took a nice nap. Nory's party was lots of fun. I drove the G-man's car. I was scared since I don't really drive stick, but I managed for the most part. Fun times! Abi and her sisters were there. The mostly stayed in the dining room just talking. They left before I did, but I met up with Abi at her house after a while and we just chilled for a bit.
Sunday: Long day! Crazy day! After I got home from mass, I picked up Abi and we headed off to I.C. in attempts to sell some tickets for our GK fundraiser next Saturday. Unsuccessful... but some people are interested. Awesome! Attended the 12noon mass since Abi didn't go. We were blessed to bring forth the gifts. Nice. After that, headed off to the Dancel's to sell a ticket. Lunch at China Gourmet, shopping at Super Target, then off to the Navarro's new home. Huge! Nice... but huge! Checked out Kuya Mon's future home across the street. Also nice. Ryan and I were scouting possible sniping positions on rooftops. hahaha. I was trying to convine his parents to put a basketball hoop inside since they got the space for it. =) Oh well, it was worth a shot. After some chill time there, we left and did some house shopping for our own. Saw this really nice house we both liked. Eventually found out it was selling for almost $1.5 million! We guessed it would be $500,000 - $700,000. Boy were we wrong! After touring that neighborhood, gassed up and went to another neighborhood. Saw some nice ones, but none as nearly nice as the one we really liked. Dinner at the Ale House. Nice conversation... had some miscommunication but still all was well. Watched "Hustle and Flow." Oh my freakin' goodness! This has got to be the worst movie I've seen in a long time! No words can even begin to say how horrible I thought it was! All I could do was laugh and complain how I lost 2 hours of my life watching that. Terrible! We both agreed on that one. hahaha. Got back to her house still complaining. Put our studio pictures in some frames so now they're looking even better. Hm... did I forget anything else? It was just a long Sunday for us.
It's Monday now. I'm still not sleeping though I know I should be. Sunday was just an emotional rollercoaster for us... kind of. Not like a bad thing, it's just that things were good... then not so good. Then good... then not so good. At least we ended our night good. Amazing time we had today. Spent almost the whole day together. Fun fun fun! Break time. hahaha. Joke!! I'll see her again soon. Can't wait!
Two words I used incorrectly today: cleansing & realist. No stories... I won't embarass myself further. hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home