Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hello Tuesday! You're looking rather gloomy today. Oh well, it's another day of life. How wonderful is that?!! I came back from my Alabama trip early Monday morning [about 2am actually]. The CFC Youth camp was a success and I had so much fun while I was there! The trip wasn't too bad, 5 1/2 hours of driving went by ok. Having Tim, Danny, and Adrian sure made the trip more interesting. Who needs wind blowing your car from side to side when you have Danny and Adrian in the back seat shaking it for you. hahaha.

Anyway, so the camp was a success. I led what quite possibly is my last Youth camp. I'm glad it ended in a good way. =) It was great to just see everyone from GA/AL/SC again. Serving with them is always a pleasure. I'm really going to miss them when I leave.

Hm... I had one problem with this past camp. Nothing that dealt with the camp, more of something with me. I don't know why, but for some reason I was itchy the whole weekend. Yuck! Allergic to something? I don't know. Doubtful. Still a bit itchy when I got home. Oh well. Hopefully it'll pass soon. It really sucks.

After camp was over, some of us got to chill afterwards. Some went swimming, and others went bowling. I went bowling with them. Fun stuff.

For pictures, check out Tim's site. If you know Tim, then you know how many pictures he likes to take. He even used the memory cards/sticks from other people's camera to put on his computer. hahaha. Nice. As for my pictures... still in the camera. Yup that's right... I'm still using that 35mm film instead of the more technological advances digital. =)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

look at joseph still using this, what do you call it, film? what's that?

hate hate hate hate... hahaha

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man tim getting on josephs blog just to hate, only one thing to say to that......

hate hate hate hate hahaha

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:56:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

that's great for a last youth camp. =) - at least before you leave. im glad you're back.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

hahaha. tim is such a hater. thanks for the back up keath. hahaha.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 9:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang. ive never seen the word "hate" used so much in one comment box. personally i find the word distasteful. so lets mix it up..

i LOoOve princessa.
:D
<3krissy

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:35:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

aww, krissy's hating on the "hate hate hate hate..." hahaha. sorry krissy i guess it's the guy's thing from last weekend.

p.s.

i LOVE krissy!!!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez.. haters. hahahaha.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gabby, you dont want to be hated on by the brotherhood... hahahaa. jokes!

Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate hate hate hate...man josephs getting in on it

Thursday, August 04, 2005 6:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's right... the brotherhood's all about the hate hate hate hate... haha.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait..kuya tim.. what? i'm confused.

Friday, August 05, 2005 4:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?!!?!? calling me kuya??!?!!? im not old!!! hate hatehate hate!!

Friday, August 05, 2005 7:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah come on. you know you LOVE being called kuya. hahaha. nah really.. just take it as a sign of respect. its not that your old... its that i respect you.

geez..i have to tell that to every person that thinks i'm calling them old after calling them ate or kuya.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 9:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home