Sunday, July 24, 2005

Yes... it was a good day. I met up with Abi after she got home from mass. [Hold up, my bro just called. He's eating dinner at some Filipino restaurant.] Ok I'm back... anyway like I was saying... Abi and I hit the mall to take some pictures. Yup that's right, we visited Krissy at her work and she was more than happy to do the honors of taking our pictures. They turned out nice. I'll be sure to post them so you can see. I hope you like them as much as we did. Thanks again Krissy! You did a spectacular job. =)

After the mall, we hit up UNF to play some tennis with some other SFC-ers. Fun stuff. JB beat me today: 6-0, 6-3. I went down hard because for some reason, my head wasn't in the game. I was just not concentrating at all. All good, at least I got my exercise.

That pretty much ended the day. Just grabbed some dinner at McD's and headed back to Abi's to eat and then chill before heading home. Yah, I'm home early today. Abi and I are going to Islands of Adventure tomorrow so I wanted to get ready and get enough sleep. I'm excited for tomorrow! Yay!!

As promised, here ya go...




















7 Comments:

Blogger Acelyn said...

jooosseeephhhh.! i want one.! ... pLease.? hehe. &who's avjv.? because he/she tagged my board, but i dont know who it is. haha. miss you mucho, express twinn.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger a bbh said...

yes, we are a he and a she... mr and mrs ville!!! :)

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. i should have signed in as AVJV... not a bbh... my bad...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

yay its my express twin again!! i'll be sure to save you a pic of us. and as to who avjv is... avjv = a bbh. with that said... compare those two comments.

oh hey... you remember my brother joeVILLE, right?? ;) hehehe.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! :D glad you liked it, i hope yur not just saying that you did. :p love you both!
<3krissy

Thursday, July 28, 2005 8:41:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

of course we're not just saying it!! we LOVE it!!

Friday, July 29, 2005 12:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aawwwww. so cute. haha.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home