Friday, July 29, 2005

It's Friday early morning... 545am to be more precise. I should be sleeping. Obviously I'm not. Let's blog...

I know I haven't updated you about the IoA trip on Monday. Sorry. I did get my pictures back but you'll have to wait until next week for me to post them and to tell you more about the trip. But in short... we had a lot of fun! Check back next week if you really want to see the pictures and know more. =)

Not a whole lot has been going on this week. We made our way back to the gym on Tuesday after a two week absencse. Unfortunately, our time there got interrupted when her sisters called. We both agreed it was an unneccesary situation. Oh well. I took her home and went back to the gym so she could handle her business with her sisters. I went back to her house to check up on her. We went to Steak & Shake for some dinner. All is well.

Wednesday was a happy day. Happy 3 months! Yes... it's been a great 3 months. =) She received some good news today. She was happy. To celebrate, we went to Arby's and had some shakes and fries before we both had to go to work. It was a nice little celebration. Had SFC dance practice. Tension. Crazy stuff went down. But all was ok before we left. No hard feelings. After all that, Abi and I stopped by my house. Parents saw our "studio" pictures. Didn't stay long because we went to Denny's for dinner.

Thursday was pretty productive. Wasn't lazy at home so that's good. Abi and I went out to dinner for our "real" celebration for our 3 months. First time for me to go to P.F. Chang's. Good stuff. Our waitress, Sarah, was real cool. It was a fun night despite the long wait. She saw some jeans she liked for $90+. Yikes! I found a new store I like. Yippee!! We bought nothing. Oh well. After dinner we just went back to her place to chill...

... and that brings me to now. I was tired when I was at her place and driving home. Still tired when I got home, but not so much. Home at 2am and I'm still up. I took care of some SFC Conference e-mails which I was so backed up on! Took me over an hour and a half! Then... I did my packing. I'm going to Alabama this weekend for a Youth camp. Could very well be my last Youth camp that I lead. I was thinking about it... and I haven't led a Jax Youth camp in years! Oh well... it's cool that they don't need me anymore. Signs of moving on and people capable of doing things. Awesome! I'm wondering if I'll sleep. We're leaving between 12-1pm. Few errands to run. Sleep? A few hours if I'm lucky. I guess if I sleep now I'll have more time.

Ok with that said... g'nite! I'll see you when I get back on Sunday night! Laters!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still at work... grrr. Can't leave til 12:30 cuz of the person taking over my spot wont be back from her "errands/lunch" til 1230. ill hustle back home though. haha.

Friday, July 29, 2005 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger Acelyn said...

aaww. 3 months aLready.?! my, how time fLies. i'm reaLLy happy for you&abi. -=D teLL her i said hi.! hehe.

Friday, July 29, 2005 9:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys always eat out : arby's , denny's , P.F changs. dont you guys ever eat at home? anyways. sorry i didnt tell you sooner but yes im having a b-day party saturday august 6 6:00 and i really hope you can make it.

Sunday, July 31, 2005 7:45:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

cheers! big hug!!! =) 3 months

hey acelyn. =)

nory -> ya we do, eating out that is. [a lot!] it's crazy, we never get tired of it.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 4:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home