Tuesday, July 26, 2005

We're back! Abi and I had an amazing time at IoA in Orlando on Monday. I won't go into much depth just now, but rest assured I will. Also, once I get my film developed I'll have some pictures to share with you all. But for now, enjoy these pictures...


Our 3rd time riding The Hulk and we finally get a good picture out of it. =)




Our awesome caricature portrait. We love it! I had to scan 2 different parts in order to give you the whole picture, so just avoid that white line in between them. =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joseph, try this:

http://www.illippinno.com/images/joseph_abi_sm.jpg

Or if you want a larger version, try this:

http://www.illippinno.com/images/joseph_abi.jpg

Just in case you get the urge to print out wallets and give them out. Haha. That'd be cool.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:30:00 PM  
Blogger Acelyn said...

ugh. you two make me barf out of jeaLousy. too cute.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 3:46:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

ace!! aww i miss you!! dont forget about sept 24 for my party. i think thats the right date... its a saturday so you should be able to come down from school. =)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

hey thanks tim!! i didnt know how to do that.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:23:00 AM  
Blogger abi said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing! really happy day =)

Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home