Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Monday... what a day! Abi and I woke up early to run some errands. I went with her to Westside to pick up her tag for her car. I met her uncle who works there. We then proceeded to her lola's so she could pick up something. So I met two family members... nice. Then it was off to lunch at Red Lobster. Yummy! Too bad they ran out of some stuff. Boo on that. But food was still good. Had our traditional cheesecake, though not original. It was banana fosters. Still good.

Highlight of our driving... almost getting hit twice!! Can you believe that?!! Well, one was my fault. hahaha. That one would've been bad if we hit the other car. It was just a crazy day of driving for us. Thank God nothing happened.

We were supposed to catch a movie after lunch, but due to time constraints it wasn't possible. So I took her to a place she's been wanting to go to. We'll call it A&E. So we went, we looked around for almost an hour and a half just browsing and what not. We had to buy something just to remember the day. We bought a pair of pigs, one for each of us, and a coupon book. Fun stuff. It was enjoyable.

Ok so we left and had to go home to get ready for our surprise for Ate Anne. She came home from the PI today [remember it's still Monday]. Some of the SFC met up at her house, and we all took a limo to the airport. She had no idea all of us would be there. Definitely surprised her good. We all acted as if she was some big celebrity and we made a scene for her. We had press coverage, self-proclaimed #1 fans, a news reporter, her manager, and a bodyguard. Craziness! She kept telling us to stop, but we were relentless. hahaha. That was the first surprise, the second surprise was the limo. Man, we just went all out for her. Fun fun fun!

Highlight for me... getting questioned by security at the airport. I was approached by a security guard because apparently all media has to be clearedy by airport security. He saw me with a video camera and photo camera and my "press ID" so I looked convincing. But I told him the whole deal and what not, so it was all good. It's funny, he asked me what agency I was with and I was just like, oh no it's just a joke for one of our friends coming in. Props to Angeline for making the press IDs which were very convincing. =)

Went back to the house, had some dinner, watched a bit of the YFC JAX Variety show, and then watched the video of Ate Anne's surprise. Fun stuff. Then off to dance practice at St. John's. The fun just never ends with SFC. =)

Oh man, at dance practice, Abi and I were just abusing each other! hahaha. There was this part where she was supposed to kick, but she used the wrong leg. And to tell her to use the other leg, I kicked it. hahaha. I didn't mean to do it hard, but she said I did. Sorry! hahaha. =) She kicked me back. It was funny. All smiles.

After all the fun, we went our separate ways. Took Abi back home and chilled there a while. We each took our pigs that we bought earlier. Put our names on them and dated them. We actually fell asleep for a bit. Must've been really tired. When I woke up I definitely had to leave. It was a bit late. Anyway, thus endeth my Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home