I wish I could blog about how exciting today was. For the most part, it wasn't. Another night without a sufficient amount of sleep. Tired at mass. Tired at work. Work was a bit busy, but I just wasn't feeling it. Fortunately my last hour proved to be my best hour when I almost doubled what I made the first three hours I was there. Praise God for that!
I wanted to meet up with the SFC this afternoon to play some tennis and go swimming. However, since my car is hurting right now, I couldn't drive there. Abi was running errands, so she wasn't going. And I didn't want to call someone for a ride. So... I chilled at home. Took a nap for several hours and watched tv. And now... here I am.
I thought I was going to hang out with Abi, but last minute changes in plans I guess. Oh well, I guess today is my day to rest and catch up with some sleep. All good.
Maybe I'll just be on the X-box for the rest of the night. I have a new game: Forza Motorsport. I suck. hahaha. Oh well, I just have to keep on playing and practicing to get better. We'll see how this works out...
I wanted to meet up with the SFC this afternoon to play some tennis and go swimming. However, since my car is hurting right now, I couldn't drive there. Abi was running errands, so she wasn't going. And I didn't want to call someone for a ride. So... I chilled at home. Took a nap for several hours and watched tv. And now... here I am.
I thought I was going to hang out with Abi, but last minute changes in plans I guess. Oh well, I guess today is my day to rest and catch up with some sleep. All good.
Maybe I'll just be on the X-box for the rest of the night. I have a new game: Forza Motorsport. I suck. hahaha. Oh well, I just have to keep on playing and practicing to get better. We'll see how this works out...

1 Comments:
sorry we missed each other tonight. thought we were going for the record.
oh well, we'll make up for it. promise. cya tom! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home