Friday... work was interesting. I didn't stay the whole time so I could go home to help the family with some last minute stuff. But the question of the day at work was this: white gold or platinum? After that, it was platinum or titanium. We're talking jewelry, more specifically, rings. A friend and I were looking in a flyer with jewelry and we just started asking people which they prefer. Feel free to answer the question(s) yourself. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. =)
We had a prayer thing at the house. I wasn't as bored as I thought I would be. Thank goodness for some friends coming over. Really only hung out with Victorino and Dalit... and eventually Abi came over after work. Jema called from the PI so we got to talk to her for a bit. Dalit left, and it was only the three of us hanging out. We looked at some of my photo albums and watched some old school videos from back in the day as well as the SFC performance from the Regional Conference a couple of weeks ago. The performance was dope! We watched the CFC-YFC JAX Variety Show. Great stuff! The biggest fundraiser we, as JAX, did on our own. Awesome! Abi got to see me in my performing days. I miss those days. Victorino left, and it was just the two of us. Watched some tv for a while. Then eventually Abi ended up talking with my parentals, just about whatever. They actually talked for quite a while! I was in my room doing something, then eventually fell asleep for a bit until she was leaving. Fun night. =) She left at 350am. Craziness... but parents were cool with it.
Saturday... went to work with less than 4 hours of sleep. Tired! I didn't want to be at work because I was so tired, but oh well. I worked through it. Wasn't as busy as I had anticipated. Eventually, business picked up so that was good. Highlight of my day at work... getting abused! Ok so on 3 different occassions I got hurt. Not like, seriously hurt, but slightly injured hurt. The first one, I smashed my finger between a glass jar and the register area. Ouch! The second I scraped some skin on the bottom of a shopping cart in attempts to pull something out from under the cart. Not as painful as the first, but I had blood shed. And thirdly, another bagger ran over my ankle with a shopping cart. Ouch! Scraped skin, but no blood. My gosh I was just getting hurt at work today! Crazy!
After work I had to go deliver something with my dad. I was supposed to go to a friend's birthday party, but this thing came up and I got home too late to make it to the party. I was bummed. Sorry Chris! Abi picked me up and it was off to chill with SFC for the night. We had a teaching at UNF, good job Jon! Did some dance practice afterwards, fun fun fun! Village Inn for a late night dinner. Good food, great friends. It was a great night. Oh! Abi and I were matching today! And NO we didn't plan it. hahaha. She was wearing this really cool green skirt and I was wearing a green polo shirt. People asked if we planned it. hahaha. Sorry guys, not this time. Anyway, yah I really liked her skirt. It was pretty simple, but really nice. I loved how it felt. It was really soft and what not. Great stuff! Oh, and she wore my AF hat and she looked really cute in it. I'm going to buy her one someday. Just need to find a nice one. =)
I missed out on a CFC Youth meeting tonight because I had to be at the SFC teaching. Oh well next time I guess. A huge downside to this day... my car. My poor poor car. But praise God I have one! Well, it's been making some terrible noises and I finally decided to get it checked out. Monday's the big day. I hope it's not too expensive. I'm kind of low in the financial department. Oh well, I can manage. I'll find ways to pay for it. But yah, the car has been making some terrible noises and it's time to get it checked out. I hope it's okay.
We had a prayer thing at the house. I wasn't as bored as I thought I would be. Thank goodness for some friends coming over. Really only hung out with Victorino and Dalit... and eventually Abi came over after work. Jema called from the PI so we got to talk to her for a bit. Dalit left, and it was only the three of us hanging out. We looked at some of my photo albums and watched some old school videos from back in the day as well as the SFC performance from the Regional Conference a couple of weeks ago. The performance was dope! We watched the CFC-YFC JAX Variety Show. Great stuff! The biggest fundraiser we, as JAX, did on our own. Awesome! Abi got to see me in my performing days. I miss those days. Victorino left, and it was just the two of us. Watched some tv for a while. Then eventually Abi ended up talking with my parentals, just about whatever. They actually talked for quite a while! I was in my room doing something, then eventually fell asleep for a bit until she was leaving. Fun night. =) She left at 350am. Craziness... but parents were cool with it.
Saturday... went to work with less than 4 hours of sleep. Tired! I didn't want to be at work because I was so tired, but oh well. I worked through it. Wasn't as busy as I had anticipated. Eventually, business picked up so that was good. Highlight of my day at work... getting abused! Ok so on 3 different occassions I got hurt. Not like, seriously hurt, but slightly injured hurt. The first one, I smashed my finger between a glass jar and the register area. Ouch! The second I scraped some skin on the bottom of a shopping cart in attempts to pull something out from under the cart. Not as painful as the first, but I had blood shed. And thirdly, another bagger ran over my ankle with a shopping cart. Ouch! Scraped skin, but no blood. My gosh I was just getting hurt at work today! Crazy!
After work I had to go deliver something with my dad. I was supposed to go to a friend's birthday party, but this thing came up and I got home too late to make it to the party. I was bummed. Sorry Chris! Abi picked me up and it was off to chill with SFC for the night. We had a teaching at UNF, good job Jon! Did some dance practice afterwards, fun fun fun! Village Inn for a late night dinner. Good food, great friends. It was a great night. Oh! Abi and I were matching today! And NO we didn't plan it. hahaha. She was wearing this really cool green skirt and I was wearing a green polo shirt. People asked if we planned it. hahaha. Sorry guys, not this time. Anyway, yah I really liked her skirt. It was pretty simple, but really nice. I loved how it felt. It was really soft and what not. Great stuff! Oh, and she wore my AF hat and she looked really cute in it. I'm going to buy her one someday. Just need to find a nice one. =)
I missed out on a CFC Youth meeting tonight because I had to be at the SFC teaching. Oh well next time I guess. A huge downside to this day... my car. My poor poor car. But praise God I have one! Well, it's been making some terrible noises and I finally decided to get it checked out. Monday's the big day. I hope it's not too expensive. I'm kind of low in the financial department. Oh well, I can manage. I'll find ways to pay for it. But yah, the car has been making some terrible noises and it's time to get it checked out. I hope it's okay.

1 Comments:
:)
green day that is. yep, you did like my skirt. i liked your cap. nice.
great time! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home