Monday, February 21, 2005

So it turns out that my gym membership expired last October and I've been on roll-over months ever since. That means, I get charged monthly and that I'm no longer under contract. Um... where was the freakin' notice?!! I've been waiting for it to expire so I could end things and go to a gym for free. I was quite upset when I found out. I could've saved so much money if they sent me a notice about all this. Totaly gayness! Anyway, so as of today I cancelled my membership and now I'm going to a different gym for free.

So I was talking to a friend on the phone earlier today and this person had some very interesting questions concerning me and my new friend. Unfortunately, it was requested that I don't post what was discussed. Sorry guys, hahaha. Hope the curiosity doesn't get to you. =) If I could, you know I'd share.

Speaking of my new friend, I haven't seen her since Friday. Hm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home