It was a pretty slow day considering how my week has been going. And by the way, it sure has been a great week for me. Several of my friends keep saying I'm more on the happier side for some odd reason. I wonder why... =) Anyway, my day started off in an odd way. Early morning, I think around 620am, I received a phone call from Abi. She was just letting me know she got home and that she went out and what not. I'm not sure why, but it was sweet of her. It was nice to hear from her to kind of start off my day, though my day wasn't supposed to start for another hour or so.
After hitting up the CFC assembly, Jema, Anne, and I went to watch "Hitch." It was such a cute movie! I liked it. Anne was saying I should be taking notes for my "relationship." Right... hahaha. Oh! We ended up getting to the theater about an hour early so we were just talking and what not. Mostly Anne wanted me to update her on what's been going on with me. So I told her everything, and more. She was surprised to hear of the comments 2 people made. I won't say more than that, but I am interested in what is said when the issue is discussed. I mean I don't think it'll be like a bad thing, just something interesting to hear. Ok, and I have to say a big "thank you" to an anonymous person. I found out this person said that Anne and I looked good together. hahaha. It doesn't really mean anything, but it was something I definitely found to be blog worthy. =)
After the movie we ended up hanging at Anne's for a while. It was dinner and a movie. Thanks Ate! It's never a dull night with Ate Anne. On our way there, she was saying how it seemed like I was in a hurry because I had somewhere to be. Also, when we were pulling in the driveway, she said she'd invite us in but she knew I had somewhere to go. She was wrong on both occassions. She was just teasing me and what not. Crazy girl she is. But I love her.
After hitting up the CFC assembly, Jema, Anne, and I went to watch "Hitch." It was such a cute movie! I liked it. Anne was saying I should be taking notes for my "relationship." Right... hahaha. Oh! We ended up getting to the theater about an hour early so we were just talking and what not. Mostly Anne wanted me to update her on what's been going on with me. So I told her everything, and more. She was surprised to hear of the comments 2 people made. I won't say more than that, but I am interested in what is said when the issue is discussed. I mean I don't think it'll be like a bad thing, just something interesting to hear. Ok, and I have to say a big "thank you" to an anonymous person. I found out this person said that Anne and I looked good together. hahaha. It doesn't really mean anything, but it was something I definitely found to be blog worthy. =)
After the movie we ended up hanging at Anne's for a while. It was dinner and a movie. Thanks Ate! It's never a dull night with Ate Anne. On our way there, she was saying how it seemed like I was in a hurry because I had somewhere to be. Also, when we were pulling in the driveway, she said she'd invite us in but she knew I had somewhere to go. She was wrong on both occassions. She was just teasing me and what not. Crazy girl she is. But I love her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home